NameSilo

$50 to $5k journey of 2 years

Labeled as report in General Domain Discussion started by rohitgoyal, Oct 3, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. rohitgoyal

rohitgoyal Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

1. Automation in terms of finding leads as wellI as email id. There are lots of other stuff which has to be automated in order to increase efficiency and productivity.

2. Nothing is impossible. But when your acquisition cost is low than it allows you to take risk and experiment.

3. On a monthly basis I am having 50% profit margin however it is being reinvested into building up portfolio , developing some in-house tools and developing few of my domains into micro niche blogs.

4. Well luck is still a very important factor but yeah when you scale up than its a different scenario.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. rohitgoyal

Namepros is a wonderful forum... keep reading and learning at least for couple of weeks before deciding to purchase a domain.

3. erchaman

erchaman DomainVale.com VIP

I am amazed about your dedication and your hard work. You are really a path to follow, you encouraged me a lot with your reading. I am so happy that things are going better today than yesterday and of course that you are again sailing with us again. Thanks for your reading, I wish you the best @rohitgoyal
    -Manu

4. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

That’s a non sequitorial answer but ... okay. I won’t inquire further.

Whatever you think works. Good luck.

5. rhakim

rhakim Established Member

Congratulations @rohitgoyal, thanks for sharing your fantastic and inspiring experience in Domain business.

6. Adnan Shaikh

Adnan Shaikh Established Member

@rohitgoyal thanks for sharing, truly inspired. May you have many more sales.. keep rocking🤘

7. Heyzee

Heyzee Established Member

Hi @rohitgoyal, congrats on your success. I have been having a hard time doing outbound on some of my names. Please how can I contact you? I would really appreciate it if you could help me with answers to some questions. Thanks.

8. NetworkPearl

NetworkPearl Top Contributor VIP

Good read. I would like to know what and how you taught your team? And do they only do outbound for you or manage your portfolio etc as well?

9. BoomingNames.com

BoomingNames.com Established Member

@rohitgoyal Very motivational for those who are trying to wet their hands in 2019.

Stay Blessed!

10. BoomingNames.com

BoomingNames.com Established Member

11. ak4586

ak4586 Top Contributor VIP

12. rohitgoyal

Just a small update.. Revenue has increased to $10k per month since last couple of months...

13. topdom

topdom Established Member

Wow, and I was just about to say, why are you all bothering him, he is a newbie just like most of us.

14. GoWebnames.com

GoWebnames.com Truth alone triumphs VIP

Very Nice Rohit. Does your outbound team comprise of remote assistants or dedicated employees on a 9-6 job? How many leads per domain do they collect?

15. Donmarick

Donmarick Established Member

that's what i like real stories from 0 to hero :). Congratz

16. rohitgoyal

Well i have personally trained them as they had no idea regarding domains...

Well majority of work is done by me and they are involved mainly in manual work

17. rohitgoyal

They work full time in my office

18. Yusupbabay

Yusupbabay presiden.com VIP

Hi @rohitgoyal
    Do you have a website specifically for your domain portfolio?

19. rohitgoyal

No I dont. Though majority of my transaction either happen directly or via undeveloped.

Undeveloped team is amazing and i prefer them rather than having my own website.

20. damance

damance Top Contributor VIP

@rohitgoyal

How to setup email for outbound team? Does your team send emails from one IP address?
    Does your team send more than 100 emails per day?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  21. Emil K.

Emil K. Established Member

Between the two above sections there is a large empty hole.

There is no explanation of how you came from the top 50 unsold domains to "having sales every alternative day". What has changed that importantly? Has the quality of purchased domains increased, or is the quantity (number of offered domains) suddenly increased? Or is it something else? It was supposed to be the essence of the whole story. Without this, this is just a story about the part of your business life. However, I was expecting you to discover some of the secrets of your success ... But in your text I found nothing concrete, usable ...

In addition, I think that at present it is impossible to find a .com domain at a price of $ 3-4. In India perhaps, but here in Europe - not at all. Especially not at GoDaddy registrar.

22. Donmarick

There are some tricks to get com domains for even less than 3$ in europe ;p or any other country. If You make some reasearch at other forums You can find out how to do this. But im not sure that its legal and takes some time :P.

23. rohitgoyal

Well its completely up-to the individual how they wanna take a particular information or experience. I was just sharing my journey and experience and i haven't mentioned anywhere that i am sharing all the stuff.

Lastly i have wrote and shared plenty of stuff in namepros which has helped many. If i remember correctly than i have solved lots of your queries via pm as well. I am not really sure what exactly you were expecting and i am sorry to disappoint you

24. rohitgoyal

Well yes there are plenty of offers and option which are running from time to time. One has to do their own due research and hard work to find the same.

25. Donmarick

Information is worth more than gold that's why people not like to share how they earn money.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice