Domain Empire

REQ-LOGO $50 SwaggyCart : Fashion Ecommerce Logo : 3 Days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a sister site to KinkyCart, formed under the same company. However, this is focused on selling clothing/fashion (and maybe furniture). Looking for a modern, yet playful/casual style that emphasizes premium but with character. Here's the template I'm using as a base for the upcoming site, for a better idea:

So, professional, premium, quality (firm, bold, minimal) with a little bit of a jazzy taste (cursivy, handwrittenish feel).

PRIZE: $50 USD via PayPal

END TIME: 24th August 2016 - (7 AM GMT = 12 AM PST - 3 AM EST)

SIZE/FORMAT: Vector (.svg, .ai, .sketch, etc)

COLOR REQUIREMENTS: Be minimal here. Should give a premium brand feel, but still have a personality/fun/casual essence to it.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I love creativity and witty symbolism. If you have a good favicon/emblem version idea, I'd love to see that too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New Entry.
SwaggyCart2.jpg

•••
New design proposal. Icon is representation of SC in an abstract hanger cloth shape and it's look like a link to represent trust and friendly. Thanks.
logo_zpsiuttlmbd.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back