REQ-LOGO $50 For easy logo / favicon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namezest

Top Member
Impact
I would like this done by January 8th (sooner if possible).
I have a basic idea of what I would like so I will try to explain as best I can.
Once a design is chosen I will send $50 US via Paypal to the winner.

SVG, PNG Transparent background.
The logo will need to be useable on both black and white backgrounds.
The name will need to look like pcOne I'm open to lower case or upper case at the moment, I am open to ideas on the favicon 16x16 32x32.

I would like to use the following colors. Black , White & Green.

I envision as predominantly white text and modern with the "O" in the name bigger than the rest of the text and presented as a power on off symbol ( circle with vertical line).

I already have software to do this myself however I will have a lot more graphic work coming up in the very near future and so I am looking for imagination, originality and quality there is no way I will have time to do any graphics going forward. This will be the first of many such posts and as they go on they will become more important and much larger (custom icon sets).

Thanks & Goodluck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pc1.JPG

2.JPG

pc3.JPG

pc4.JPG

•••
•••
Hi @kraman.157.

Okay you have the right idea with the power symbol but the text and design seems too sharp and rigid, maybe try a more rounded text? The power button looks fuzzy it needs to be crisp like the font. It would be nice to see what lower case letters look like too. The 1st & 3rd one along with the last 2 are better so far but would like to see the text white including the power button O so it has green but is not solid green. be nice to see white and black backgrounds as that is what it will be on.
Thank you for your efforts so far :)

Last edited:
•••
revision as per your requirement.

p3.JPG

p1.JPG

p2.JPG

•••
•••
Logo Design Proposition:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A84nMSc.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Okay first I would like to thank all who have submitted ideas, However @kraman.157 You near nailed what I was imagining so a few tweaks and I think we have it. The last of your first lot of revisions with the even spacing But I am really liking the font in the two below that so can we try getting the spacing even between the c and O, also can we try a different green suitable for type. Also to be a pain can I see
Capture.PNG
What these would look like with black fill on the bottom one and maybe white outline on the top one with green fill. if not black outline on the white background can you do 2 favicons 32x32 with the pc and power button just to look nice with the logo. Thanks so much you are doing great! Happy New Year!

•••
pc1.JPG

pc.png

Did revisions as per your requirement.
Happy new year :)

•••
Ok I will need the image files in svg multiple sizes, and also png I will pm you info. & will need some info from you :)
Happy New Year!

•••
Okay, I'll be awaiting for your PM :)

•••
@NameZest,
it is finished or still continue?
you wrote before until 8 of january.
i hope you will finish the contest the date was indicated before.
i am sure not just me began to compose ideas but decided to finish them after holidays

Last edited:
•••
Just begin, todays versions
PCOne_01.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
My Design ===
Zn87XfG.png

Zn87XfG.png

Thank you !

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry had some issues with connection here, I asked for the images to be svg and png, as I said I like the ones in post 10 & 11 I have told @kraman.157 that the images need to be better formatted so resize will not affect crispness He has problems there that will need fixing also the favicon should incorporate pc as well as the power icon as per my request. Great work btw @mayazir The whole thing in post 17 and 20 are good quality but the font and clean simple look in @kraman.157 was exactly the idea I had however as I said it needs to be clean as this will be used for for print and web (Production). I really appreciate the ideas so far post 10 & 11 are great except quality is not crisp and the favicon needs work. I wont use freelancer for logo's again I posted what I wanted I nearly have it just not quite yet. I will have a lot more projects coming up this year so I need quality.

•••
@NameZest
All I have uploaded is JPG, but all are vector, so there is no any problem with quality. all original files are in .PNG, AI and .SVG
I didnt understand which of my entries was as Kamram 157, I just used the Power Button and the big O as you asked from the begining.
I made is as usually with thick and heavy fonts and then another version with a light fonts.
By the way, you liked Kamran 157 version that I never used - all small fonts.
If you mean the Power Button, well.. there is just one Power Button, that looks the same, there is no too much version of this button, believe me, I am IT support and see a lot of computer each day, all the same.
I just checked and all fonts I used were not used by another designer here.
I have nothing like Kamran 157 ideas, even my "glow" button is not glow at all and if you pay attention this is not exactly the border that is "glow", even this detail is different.
No similar fonts, no small letters used, no similar "glow" effect.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back