Dynadot

$100 - 1st Place, $50 - 2nd Place, $25 - 3rd Place - 3 Winners!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo/Header

3 Prizes
: First Place - $100
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25

Contest End Date & Time
: Sunday Jan 15th 7pm Central Time

Size Requirements
: I don't know the terminology but I think Vector format is the format where I will be able to resize the picture but that is what I need. Something resizable. I just looked at the efty header logo requirements and this is what they need for their site.
JPEG, PNG or GIF
Max 1 MB
Max w/h 300px * 80px
These are not my exact needs but I would like to have it in a header of my own site one day soon as well. and I don't know what the exact requirements will be so that is why I need it resizable. Plus I would like to put it on business cards, etc.

Color Requirements
: I don't have a specific requirement of color until I see it. I might like anything and color isnt the main focus for me but I do like black and white and think that may be it.

General Requirements
: The words "Media Branding".

Additional Information
: I am going to re-brand myself. I like the 2 words a lot, so they need to be of course the main focus. If you have any ideas of your own I would absolutely love to see whatever you would like to create for me here. These are 2 great words that can have a lot of cool visions for either of them. That is the main thing. So creativity is key here. The site will be domain related. It will be a platform to sell some of my portfolio, maybe blog, maybe some title category stories, etc. If you are stuck on creating your own cool idea for these 2 words together then you can maybe try this for me. I have always been TheDotStop and have always had a stoplight as my logo. I do still like that stoplight. If you add a stoplight or the 3 lights, (red, yellow, green) somewhere I think I could like that too.

I will be checking in here pretty often so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just one small clarification. You want a logo to be incorporated with in the word Media Branding or you need a separate logo for Media Branding

•••
Just one small clarification. You want a logo to be incorporated with in the word Media Branding or you need a separate logo for Media Branding

Sorry if i didnt clarify myself i will try to a little better now as i am in the road right now. It will be for MediaBranding.com
I want a cool/nice/sleek looking way of the words written out with maybe a little logo incorporated into it of whatever you think would look good with my name. Not sure if that helps much or not. Hopefully it does.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hello, I have used the initials for Media Branding with the traffic light colours and I have kept the design minimal but effective. Feedback is appreciated, thank you.
mediabranding-01.png

•••
Hey Kraman.157, and Chrisiwan, You guys rock! I really like both of the logos a lot. I might just have to add a 2nd place prize/winner here as well because so far, At this point only with 2 entries I want them both! lol

Kraman.157, Man you nailed it with the creativity, the coolness, etc. It is very important for me to see each letter of the word and I really do. Even in the logo. That is so cool that you entered a header type image, AND a logo type image. I think the colors look good but can you try a black/white version for me? I know the white will be impossible to see here on a white background so maybe the white part of logo can be a thin black outline with the white inside of that. and can you change the plain font to the cooler font in the header type image please?

Chrisiwan, Very cool. Nice and simple but the placement of the stoplight circles is in a nice but yet almost discreet spot in the letters. Thanks for sending the same as Kraman.157 had, a logo type image AND a header type image. That really lets me see how this concept will look in any way I choose to display these. So, I like the color combo you chose in your logo so far but the font seems very basic. Need something a little more...Bad A$$. Not sure what it is but I will know when I see it.

If anyone else wants to show off their creativity and skills here, please submit some creative version of my name here!

Thanks,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
•••
perhaps both of the great artists can somehow combine off each other and make a killer logo, I'm gonna be contacting both these guys about business, anyway make the prize 150 ,they get 75 each and you get all 3 logos ,the 2 now and the one they come up with ,I get a 20 dollar star bucks card for this suggestion , ALL IN FAVOR

This applys to the first 2

•••
Here is another concept in which I incorporated stoplight into the design.

mb2.JPG

mb1.JPG

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi! Here is my design idea. I have used initials M n B in the icon of the logo. And I have not used colors for now and when it starts to look good in black n white then we can put any colors of our liking.
Do let me know how is it. Thanks.
1-01.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi!
The logo features 3 spotlights with form both a king's crown and the letter "M".
I provided both color version and 1 other logo placement style
MEDIA BRANDING.jpg

•••
•••
I've changed the font & text positioning as shown below, if you need anything else please let me know thank you.
mediabranding2-01.png

Last edited:
•••
You guys are killing me with all of the talent here! This is gonna be so hard to choose only 1 out of all 3 of you entrants.

@kraman.157 @Chrisiwan @nardibraho @bashariqbal
Are you 4 ok with me adding a $50 - 2nd place
and a $25 - 3rd place prize
and of course with that being added I will then get to keep all 3 of your logos?
Please let me know and I will add that to this contest.

Ok so Kraman, I really like the solid black star, and the black outlined star, Can you do both full logos in those colors please?
Also, your 2nd entry, I love the logo, awesome. But the header image with the MB first, then the 2 words looks like it is missing something, I don't know but I do love the logo.

Bashariqbal. I like the creativity you have but I am not feeling that particular logo so much. First off, I think it looks kindof butterfly-ish and I don't want cute, or pretty. I want cool, sleek, etc. and of major importance to me is seeing the 2 letters M and B that is a big deal to me. I cant really see those 2 letters in your logo. Maybe color would add to it to establish between the 2 letters, not sure. But thank you very much so far for your entry.

Nardibraho, I am not feeling the crown at all. Cool color combos for sure but I cant really see an M in there. Now, your 2nd entry, I friggen love that one. So simple, but yet so cool. Thank you for the 2 versions of that one. I really don't think I want any changes on that at all. I even like the "Think Big" you added. Thanks!

Chrisiwan, Thanks for your revisions. The more I look at it I see the colors biting into the bubble on the right side of the B and that is distracting to me for some reason. It takes the integrity of the "b" away somehow. I still really like your concept though. The font needs a little tweaking too. Still a bit too plain for my liking. Thanks again!

PS, you 4 let me know if it is cool for the 2nd, and 3rd prize winnings for your logos asap please.

Thanks!

•••
I'm totally okay with the 2nd and 3rd prices.
Thanks for the feedback :) is there anything new I can try for you?

•••
im ok too being i thought of it ill settle on the 5 starbucks card

•••
•••
my trial

Attachments

• 1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjPeGqRVPmxjJwXs1M3EMoAJtlCguj...Jr9Pw+.png
    1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjPeGqRVPmxjJwXs1M3EMoAJtlCguj...Jr9Pw+.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjPeGqRVNnRbEwXs1M3EMoAJtlCguj...Jr9vQ8.png
    1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjPeGqRVNnRbEwXs1M3EMoAJtlCguj...Jr9vQ8.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 26
•••
•••
This seemed fun to take a stab at. I think the contest may be over, but why not give another!

Let me know what you think?

jiFi9rV.png

Attachments

• mediabrandingw.png
    mediabrandingw.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
•••
Ok, I just got the A-OK from all 4 entrants previous to me announcing this here, (2 in a pm) and other 2 in thread.

Now there will be 3 Winners!!!
First Place - $100
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25

Bring it on NP designers!

is there anything new I can try for you?
You can try something new if you'd like. Your other logo I like a lot so I don't really want to change that much at all. Maybe you can play with the font on that a bit. That might add a different feel to it. But feel free to do something entirely new if you'd like. Now there are 3 winners so who knows, all 3 could be you!

Kisii, I am not really into the first one but the second pi you created looks pretty nice. I like the concept. Letters look a little basic but otherwise I kindof like it. Thank You.

MBTM
you got to be in in to win it

ill settle for a mcdonalds .99 any sizeB-) Mc cafe
Ben, Maybe I will have to add a 4th place winner who wins a 99cent McD'S Gift Card!
Lmao

Last edited:
•••
This seemed fun to take a stab at. I think the contest may be over, but why not give another!

Let me know what you think?

jiFi9rV.png

Derek, The contest is not over. There are some killer entries but the talent keeps coming in and I want to see what is out there for a bit. Your entry looks cool. I do like the simplicity of it. Needs a little something else though. Cant figure it out but it does look sharp and professional. Thank you for your entry!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back