REQ-LOGO $50 For easy logo / favicon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namezest

Top Member
Impact
I would like this done by January 8th (sooner if possible).
I have a basic idea of what I would like so I will try to explain as best I can.
Once a design is chosen I will send $50 US via Paypal to the winner.

SVG, PNG Transparent background.
The logo will need to be useable on both black and white backgrounds.
The name will need to look like pcOne I'm open to lower case or upper case at the moment, I am open to ideas on the favicon 16x16 32x32.

I would like to use the following colors. Black , White & Green.

I envision as predominantly white text and modern with the "O" in the name bigger than the rest of the text and presented as a power on off symbol ( circle with vertical line).

I already have software to do this myself however I will have a lot more graphic work coming up in the very near future and so I am looking for imagination, originality and quality there is no way I will have time to do any graphics going forward. This will be the first of many such posts and as they go on they will become more important and much larger (custom icon sets).

Thanks & Goodluck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I need crisp images fixing and favicon worked on but yes it looks like @kraman.157 has come up with exactly what I am looking for (except favicon) I am just waiting to see finished work. This is the first contest I have done but it won't be the last.

•••
This is not the right way to make a contest.
You just guided the first one and had decided him to win.
The next time just tell "the first posted will be the winner".

•••
No I made specific requests 5 days before you posted on this.

•••
@NameZest,
You posted your idea of logo and told you were looking for imagination and originality. You also posted the contest end date - 8 of January.
But yesterday was only 3 of January and you already has the winner, even the winner still didnt show the icon you needed and quality you asked, but he is the winner already.
This in not the contest, you should just contact any designer by PM and ask him to make you the work, instead to organize "contest" with known before the ending winner.
I just lost have a day making ideas and examples for the contest that already had a winner.

•••
pclogo.png

•••
I would like this done by January 8th (sooner if possible).
@mayazir The CH clearly mentioned he could choose the winning design sooner if possible.
This means that CH holds the right to choose the winning design even before Jan 8.

•••
Your logo also was not ready yesterday.
@NameZest just decided not to acept any new entry, he already decided with who to work.
He should hire a designer, not to open a contest and waste our time.
Now he says you could get his idea, but he also asked for creativity and originality, so was open to ideas, but he stop to check all ideas before the end date of contest.

By the way..

kraman.jpg

PCOne_logo_v26.jpg

PCOne_black.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations @kraman.157 that's much better you won! Most importantly you proved you listened to what I was saying in ALL of the of the details!
Please contact me via pm to discuss minor alterations.Thanks @Sobi for your submissions and trying the use of a slogan.

Last edited:
•••
@NameZest, I wrote what I think, and your way of "contest" is against all rules.
I dont need you select my design, I know I made it much better and it is enough for me.
You ruined all contest.
Next time just hire designer instead of bother here and waste the time.
This contest was not legal, I dont tell you should select my design, but you must to wait and check all design until 8 of January and not open this kind of "contest".

•••
And dont tell me now you would select my design, you told cleary yesterday you already had a designer.
And of couse, nobody likes to hear the truth, because all what I commented is right.
I finished my participation in this "contest" yesterday, so I dont care what you will select, just the next time dont come here with another "contest" like this, better hire your designer directly.

•••
@mayazir one of your designs really did show promise, however you obviously did not listen to or read the first post properly it was very detailed so how is that this was not a contest If I can do it myself?

Your childish defacing of another persons idea that was clearly what I had posted the contest for is in fact probably not in keeping with the rules.

I am trying to be polite here as there is obviously a language barrier.

•••
I dont participate in this "contest" I told you.
But talking about the contest, you posted the date and asked for originality and told were open for ideas and after all this you just select the first designer for guide him and make the work.
You could just hire him.
You made me waste my time, I dont angry because of not to win, I am angry because I lost my time searching ideas and fonts, and you just ignore all new entries because you already were working with selected designer.
You really dont understand that you give promise and dont keep your word?
It is the same as I make domain auction and stop it at the middle without tell nothing because I already found a buyer out of NP.

•••
And yes, I didnt like his idea because of small letters and it was exactly what I showed.
I always tell what I think.
If you have critics about my work, no problem I am always ready for hear any critics.
What a wndeful contest, select the winner at the beginning of the contest and ignore new entries because the favorite designer-winner still trying to fix the logo... And all this after asking for ideas and originality..
Congratulations!

•••
The contest was to see originality yes, it was also to see who can follow instructions.
I said "I would like to use the following colours. Black , White & Green."
I also said...
"I already have software to do this myself however I will have a lot more graphic work coming up in the very near future and so I am looking for imagination, originality and quality there is no way I will have time to do any graphics going forward. This will be the first of many such posts and as they go on they will become more important and much larger (custom icon sets). Thanks & Goodluck!".

Read between the lines, custom icon sets was an example.
I did not ask for argumentativeness.
I am not wasting any more time on this. The End.

•••
Wrong.
Yesterday you still had no any final logo.
You were waiting for you selected designer fixes.
And you told cleary you already had a designer and winner.
Just hire a designer the next time because this kind of "games" really bother.
One thing is participate hoping to win but the contest where you select the winner and waiting him fix there and fix here - this just make waste time.
You had the winner yesterday. Dont deny this. Read your comments. You were just interestning in guide Kraman 157.
You should respect the indicated date and time of another participants.
And it is still the 4 of January!!!!

•••
It's now January 11th and @kraman.157 was the winner and been paid.
Thanks again to all who submitted entries.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back