IT.COM

REQ-LOGO $50 - KinkyCart : Sex Toy Ecommerce Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're currently at the stages of legal formation for the company and business licensing, so the site has a maintenance page up atm. However, here's a screenshot of what the site looks like:

YbAn1Uc.png

website_regular_6649110-55e13e6d-84dd-4768-bd16-6ea8813ffdb5.jpg

As you can see, it currently just has a simple text logo. We'd like something with a bit more personality. Simple and that works well with the current site design (flat and line-y), but not just plain bland text, if you know what I mean? We'd also like to not have the logo be too directly explicit (or at all) since while the product line is a bit explicit/mature, it's still a legit company.

PRIZE: $50 USD via PayPal

END TIME: 7th August 2016 - (7 AM GMT = 12 AM PST - 3 AM EST)

SIZE/FORMAT: Vector (.svg, .ai, .sketch, etc)

COLOR REQUIREMENTS: I really do like the purple we're using (#d6c5ff - hsl(258, 100%, 89%)) but don't feel like it's a limit if you've got something much better to offer. Regardless, I think that the colors should be easy to adjust since it should still be a simplistic logo.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I love creativity and witty symbolism. If you have a good favicon/emblem version idea, I'd love to see that too.

-----

WINNER: NameFu.

RUNNER UPS: iulia87 and mayazir

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chapeau CH for awarding runner ups as well! It is a sign of respect for designer's work. Thumbs up!

•••
Payment received. Thank you GHOwner! :-D

•••
Payment recieved. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back