Dynadot

$50 Paypal Logo Contest - Liquid Voltage, Inc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

My name's Kyle, and my partner posted this logo contest here:

http://www.namepros.com/design-contests/232883-50-paypal-logo-contest.html

I'm extremely happy with the work you guys turned out, so I'm interested in holding a contest for my own personal company. The name of the company is Liquid Voltage, Inc. I'm looking for something with a blue tone to it, with a techie feel. Something clean and simple, and something that scales down nicely for business cards and letter heads.

All PSDs and fonts are required, thumbnails/full sizes are appreciated.

My business is a consulting firm, leaning towards financial investments.

The winner of the other thread is here:

ev3ta8.gif

I absolutely love this image for E.V. Investments, LLC. I want something as clean as this but going in a different direction (obviously don't want to rip off my other company's logo!).

The contest will run until Monday, September 10th at midnight PST, where I'll pick out a winner if I see one I like and pay via Paypal. I'll update the thread with my thoughts and suggestions as I see replies. Good luck!

EDIT: I may also seek web design help for a basic layout for my company's page AND my personal page, so the winner of this contest will likely hear from me with regards to a possible web design contract. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not bad, but I'm looking for something a bit more professional and perhaps more logo-esque, such as the flower on E.V. Investments.

•••
First try.Working on some other concepts as well...

liquid_voltage.jpg

Last edited:
•••
my attempt, I forgot to ad inc but will if i am chosen. i cant now cause im late for work already :) bb in about 10 hours...

liquidkl4.jpg

•••
one more

Position of icon on top/center

Position of icon on left:

•••
Keep them coming - I haven't seen anything I'd choose yet, as the icons are still lacking a bit of... professional design and/or simplicity. Thanks!

•••
some constructive feedback maybe?It would help to improve or understand what you are expecting...

Thanks!

•••
I'm looking for something along the lines of the E.V. Investments logo - very neat, clean, with defined lines and a professional look. It should have a definable icon, just like the flower, and need not have the initials of the business in the logo (in fact, I'd prefer it to not have this).

The icon doesn't need to be reflective of the name, either - wavy and/or electrical patterns are not necessarily required.

I hope this helps!

Here's an example from another thread that I liked very much:

contempmultimediaau8.jpg

The icon doesn't have to have a blue hue to it as I originally mentioned - try experimenting with other colors! :)

Thanks!

•••
ok got it now.thanks.i'll give it another try with the feedback above

•••
Here's my entry.

liquidvoltagedf8.gif
liquidvoltage2yl9.gif

Feedback appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
Hi. Here are a few ideas...

liquidvoltage1gif.gif

liquidvoltage2gif.gif

liquidvoltage3gif.gif

liquidvoltage4gif.gif

•••
Heres my submission, Would like some feedback please. Thanks :)

100 % vector, colors can be changed.

liquidvoltagesp7.gif

•••
Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the feedback and I will see what I can do that is more professional and similar in style to the EV logo.
Sara

•••
jackieh: I really like the first logo you submitted. It's very professional and clean, and I like the color scheme quite a bit.

Jaynesh: Your submission is also quite outstanding - the single logo and the B&W really help me envision a business card logo, letterhead/fax transmissions, and how I'll use it in several places.

Keep them coming, but for now I think Jaynesh is in the lead with jackieh close behind!

•••
Thankyou for the feedback :)

I'll be posting more revisions soon. Do you want to request any changes?

•••
Nothing in particular, but I'd like to see what else you have in mind!

•••
Okay, more concepts will be posted soon :)

•••
removed

Last edited:
•••
Here's my first entry. Feedback appreciated.

lvrz8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Patrick: I don't need the letters of the business in the logo.

jackie: Interesting, but I'm not a fan. :)

•••
Here's my concept with an icon.

liquidvoltagezh0.gif

•••
Heres an update.

Couldnt help but add the business card idea at the bottom to show you one of the many things that can be done with the single logo :)

concept2pc6.gif

•••
Sorry about that. Feedback appreciated.

*Removed*

Last edited:
•••

and if you want COOL colors

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back