Dynadot

$50 Paypal Logo Contest - Liquid Voltage, Inc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

My name's Kyle, and my partner posted this logo contest here:

http://www.namepros.com/design-contests/232883-50-paypal-logo-contest.html

I'm extremely happy with the work you guys turned out, so I'm interested in holding a contest for my own personal company. The name of the company is Liquid Voltage, Inc. I'm looking for something with a blue tone to it, with a techie feel. Something clean and simple, and something that scales down nicely for business cards and letter heads.

All PSDs and fonts are required, thumbnails/full sizes are appreciated.

My business is a consulting firm, leaning towards financial investments.

The winner of the other thread is here:

ev3ta8.gif

I absolutely love this image for E.V. Investments, LLC. I want something as clean as this but going in a different direction (obviously don't want to rip off my other company's logo!).

The contest will run until Monday, September 10th at midnight PST, where I'll pick out a winner if I see one I like and pay via Paypal. I'll update the thread with my thoughts and suggestions as I see replies. Good luck!

EDIT: I may also seek web design help for a basic layout for my company's page AND my personal page, so the winner of this contest will likely hear from me with regards to a possible web design contract. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
removed :td:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hi Kyleb,

here's my entry.

*** withdrawn ***

Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
Just for fun here is a jazzed up version of one of the above 2 concepts :)

liquidwater4ev6.gif

Last edited:
•••
Here's another try. Feedback appreciated.

lv3ed0.jpg

•••
Here is my render!
feedback appreciated! :)

liquidvoltagemm9.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Damn,

Well, I was going to be a late entry this evening in this comp, but I must say, there are some incredibly strong entries /me looks at Jays...

However, if a late entry is allowed I make throw something in tonight if allowed?

Well, here's a quick entry I threw together. Feedback appreciated ofc :)

http://www.sy4.com/logos/lv.jpg

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, none-the-less, here is my try:

liquidvoltage.png

•••
here's an attempt. i wanted to upload the image, but i couldn't so i just attached it. feedback greatly appreciated. anything can be changed.

eric

•••
I am currently the biggest fan of:

lv1uj0.png

But please keep them coming! I'll keep reviewing them, but providing individual commentary is a bit tough!

Overall, I'd say I'm looking for something more professional-looking and cleaner cut than the gist of what I'm seeing - less gaudy colors and more sharp edges, single or two-color designs.

•••
Oops.

Last edited:
•••
entry removed

Last edited:
•••
Heres an update:

Feedback please :)

liquidvoltagexd9.gif

•••
Just a note i updated my entries with watermarks as per mods request...:)

Last edited:
•••
Here's a second try from me. Thanks.

•••
!!!

removed !!!

Last edited:
•••
one more 3d koncept

removed !!!

Last edited:
•••
First attempt:

liquidcom.gif

Feedback is always much appreciated!

Thanks

•••
•••
my attempt-

feedback appreciated

•••
koncepts:

Your designs have a ton of promise. Please work on something more professional and less involved with water + lightning bolts!

•••
Here's another shot at it. Feedback appreciated.

lv4ow8.jpg

lv41dx2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back