IT.COM

50% Off Escrow Fees

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We would like to thank the domain community for all the support we have received since we entered this market. Here is a link offering a 50% discount on your escrow fees for any transaction started in April.

Good selling to all!!

Brandon

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Brandon,

This is really great to know since I already use a payoneer account/card.

But assuming am the seller and I offer the buyer your link to use as our Escrow, does it require that the buyer must also have a funded payoneer account.

Thanks.

•••
Hi,

This is great news. I just completed 2 transaction in last week of March. I will use above for upcoming transaction.

Thanks

•••
Thanks for the discount. I will use it if needed :)

•••
Hi Brandon,

This is really great to know since I already use a payoneer account/card.

But assuming am the seller and I offer the buyer your link to use as our Escrow, does it require that the buyer must also have a funded payoneer account.

Thanks.

Payoneer Escrow is currently configured for sellers or brokers to initiate transactions. Once the payment request is sent to the buyer he is instructed to fund the escrow. He does not need a Payoneer account to do this.

•••
Now this is how you attract customers!

Unfortunately I suck at selling domain names but if and when I do, I assure you this will be the service I go to for all my payment process needs.

Payoneer and Escrow are two well known payment process companies.

I do feel guilty I've never heard of ArmorPayments tho.. but now I know and I will never forget them

Thanks again!

•••
Can we create pay now buttons at payoneer as escrow.com

Last edited:
•••
Can we create pay now buttons at payoneer as escrow.com
It's in the works. I will post as soon as Buy Now buttons are available.

•••
Hello Brandon,

Why doesn't Payoneer make funding of account much more easy like using email feature available at Paypal and Skrill whereby you can fund your account from master or visa card issued by banks in respective countries around the world? Why does almost all the funds be from freelancer sites before anyone can fund their payoneer accounts?

•••
Hello Brandon,

Why doesn't Payoneer make funding of account much more easy like using email feature available at Paypal and Skrill whereby you can fund your account from master or visa card issued by banks in respective countries around the world? Why does almost all the funds be from freelancer sites before anyone can fund their payoneer accounts?

PM sent, thanks.
Brandon

•••
So 1.5% up to 5k is the normal fee not the discounted fee right?

•••
That is correct. Additionally, if the buyer funds a transaction and the seller doesn't deliver we refund the buyer unlike most others.

•••
I'm a big payoneer fan. So if payoneer starts an escrow service I'll be a taker !!!
will Pm you brandon for additional informations about it. I have 3 sites to sell in this month and payoneer will be my choice .

•••
One question for @ Brandon Abbey

Does Payoneer Escrow ask buyers to submit any kind of ID verification documents?

Thanks.

•••
Hi,

Thanks a lot for giving this discount. It's really useful for all business peoples.

•••
One question for @ Brandon Abbey

Does Payoneer Escrow ask buyers to submit any kind of ID verification documents?

Thanks.
In most cases name, email, phone, address and date of birth are sufficient for buyers to use Payoneer Escrow.

•••
'In most cases"?????

Can you tell us what are the cases when you will ask for further verification (sending ID documents etc) so we can save our buyers from the hustle. Is it the situation where request form is filled out with info of the company owner but the transaction is paid by their office manager or IT guy?

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Payoneer processes over hundreds of thousands of applications a month and while 85% are approved within minutes, 15% do go into a manual review where we may require additional information such as identification, proof of residence, or a certificate of incorporation. In most occasions this manual review process is started when the user’s information is incomplete or has an error. Please advise your buyers to take their time when submitting their personal and or company information and make sure to check their Spam folders in case our mail gets stuck. If the company is a buyer they should be the one paying from a company account. An individual can pay for a company if they are a registered user on the account.

•••
hi Brandon,
i heard payoneer pay seller using their local currency only is this true? what if i need my fund wire to my domiciliary account in usd? also i would like to know how much payoneer charge as wire fee like escrow.com i was charge $40 wire fee aside their transaction fee

•••
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this one.

•••
hi Brandon,
i heard payoneer pay seller using their local currency only is this true? what if i need my fund wire to my domiciliary account in usd? also i would like to know how much payoneer charge as wire fee like escrow.com i was charge $40 wire fee aside their transaction fee

This depends on the country but we support over 150 currencies in over 200 countries and regions. In almost all cases, we allow payees to receive funds via wire transfer in USD for a $15 fee. If you have additional questions you can contact me directly at [email protected] (it is usually a little quicker). Best regards,

Brandon

•••
How long does it take to receive the payment from escrow and would it go directly to my account?

•••
If you have a Payoneer account and chose that as your payout method the funds are deposited into your account upon close of the transaction. Normal times apply to wires and ACH.

•••
Hi,

This is great news. I just completed 2 transaction in last week of March. I will use above for upcoming transaction.

Thanks

I take my comments back. I thought this is Escrow.com but it is not.

This is Payoneer.com

Let me share my today's experience. I have been trying to pay via Payoneer since last 18 hours and tried 8-10 times and experienced one of the most pathetic service ever. Payoneer individual account as well as Escrow account.

How in the world I do not even know if payment goes through or not because I do not get anything but dead page after clicking "Submit Payment"

Can you please take some serious steps to improve your service???

Thanks

•••
I take my comments back. I thought this is Escrow.com but it is not.

This is Payoneer.com

Let me share my today's experience. I have been trying to pay via Payoneer since last 18 hours and tried 8-10 times and experienced one of the most pathetic service ever. Payoneer individual account as well as Escrow account.

How in the world I do not even know if payment goes through or not because I do not get anything but dead page after clicking "Submit Payment"

Can you please take some serious steps to improve your service???

Thanks
Please PM me you transaction number so I can look into this for you. Thank you.

Brandon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back