Payoneer Escrow Customer Acquisition

Discussion in 'Domain Industry News' started by Brandon Abbey, Dec 5, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. Brandon Abbey

Brandon Abbey Secure Transactions - PayoneerEscrow.com Payoneer Staff PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

In our business it is all about customer acquisition and then, more importantly, taking excellent care of them. If your banker take a job across the street does that mean you move your account? Not necessarily, you need a compelling reason to move. We are extending our 50% off promotion of our already industry best escrow fees for new customers until the end of the year. Use this link when registering

https://register.payoneer.com/50precentoffpromo/

What else is new? Buyer initiated transactions and Buy Now buttons are now part of the system. Please keep those suggestions coming and thanks for your continued support. For any questions I can be reached at [email protected]

Happy holidays to all,

Brandon

* This is a promoted post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. BML

BML Established Member

It's nice to see company making efforts to accommodate customers. It would be nice to integrate Paypal as payment and payout options, do you plan something like that in near future ?

Kind regards

3. stub

stub Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@BML. I'm not sure why you are expecting to transfer your risk with PayPal Payments to Payoneer Escrow? Look at it from their perspective. Why should they shoulder the risk of PayPal Payments being reversed?

4. forge

forge cling-free VIP

The link does work but initially I was slightly hesitant due to the typo...

5. platey

platey Active Member VIP

Portfolio management?

Some people like the finding the domains and buying the domains etc but don't want to bother with the hassle of listing their domains etc and would much prefer to just pass their portfolio over to a trusted source like payoneer etc for a portfolio management fee of say a flat 10% fee per year on sales etc

6. Brandon Abbey

Brandon Abbey Secure Transactions - PayoneerEscrow.com Payoneer Staff PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Good call. Guess I am having an internal discussion tomorrow 😀

7. erchaman

erchaman DomainVale.com Business Account

@Brandon Abbey excellent work, I updated all my portfolio on efty from Paypal to Payoneer, I bet on you and your low fees. :) thank you

8. Sinh

Sinh Business Member Business Account VIP

Payoneer Escrow = Brilliant Customer Service + Low fees

9. BML

BML Established Member

Really? So why they accept credit cards, you can easy reverse your credit card payment too. And if it's problem in payments ok don't accept payments but why not enable payouts to paypal, I am sure there is no risk there, or is it? Please enlighten me.

10. Sinh

Sinh Business Member Business Account VIP

ETH.com sold for $2M via Payoneer Escrow

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!