IT.COM

Payoneer Escrow Customer Acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In our business it is all about customer acquisition and then, more importantly, taking excellent care of them. If your banker take a job across the street does that mean you move your account? Not necessarily, you need a compelling reason to move. We are extending our 50% off promotion of our already industry best escrow fees for new customers until the end of the year. Use this link when registering

https://register.payoneer.com/50precentoffpromo/

What else is new? Buyer initiated transactions and Buy Now buttons are now part of the system. Please keep those suggestions coming and thanks for your continued support. For any questions I can be reached at [email protected]

Happy holidays to all,

Brandon

* This is a promoted post

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't confirm, because I only pay the invoices. I authorized 1 charge last week, but somehow today there's another charge. I think you guys cancelled the charge last week. Which doesn't make sense, all the paperwork done.

You're the expert, I gave you transaction ID. If this is not in your department, its not in mine either. I am just a customer that's angry with Payoneer doing multiple charges, asking me to photo my credit cards, not processing payment, slow in replying, etc., But I am not going to write a negative review out there like the BBB. Just saying, Payoneer isn't for me. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back