NameSilo

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebHostingMasters.com 50% Off Blowout (for life)!
Reseller Plans Include:
-Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins!
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Features/Databases
-2 Private Name Servers
-99.9% Uptime
-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
-24/7 Support
-1 Hour or Less Response on ALL tickets!
-1 Hour Setup
-DAILY Backups!
-FREE CLIENTEXEC BILLING SYSTEM TO ALL RESELLERS!
-AIM/MSN Support: AIM: whmSupport1 MSN: [email protected]
-Buy now: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html

Reseller Plans
Starter
5GB Of Space
50GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $4.99

Small Business
10GB Of Space
100GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $7.49

Large Business
12GB Of Space
200GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $12.95

Advanced
15GB of Space
300GB of bandwidth
NOW: $17.49

View More Details: www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html

How To Purchase
To go to the order page please click here: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html
Type in your desired domain name and then click search. After that either choose for us to register it for you or for self management. If you choose self management, you must update your nameservers to ns1.webhostingmasters.com and ns2.webhostingmasters.com (You will be able to switch them to your own nameservers once we have then created for you.)
USE THE PROMOTION CODE 50%forlife WHEN SIGNING UP!

Please contact us with any questions! We will show you our great support!
AIM: whmSupport1
MSN: [email protected] and [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

1 Hour or Less Ticket Response: www.webhostingmasters.com/support/index.php

*Shared plans 50% off too, please visit www.webhostingmasters.com/shared.html for all of the details!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I should modify my statement. As far as I know Billy McFarland is no longer the owner of WHM. I know he is not the one who signed the lease for the new WHM dedicated server from me anyways.

I believe that he is not the owner any longer, however I do not know the details of the sale so I do not know if he is partial owner, or if he still has some involvement in WHM.

I wanted to clarify that point, all I am is a service provider and do not know 100% of the details behind WHM and the sale as that is honestly none of my business.

Regards,
Billy Cooter

•••
CWN said:
For the last week (perhaps two) my account has been working "great" in terms of speed/uptime; hense why I haven't been posting to complain.

So, basically, Billy Mcfarland, whom I've had several chats with, is no longer the owner of WHM? Who is? What will happen to my account? This seems very unprofessional to leave customers in such a terrible confusion/panic.

Same here. My sites have been up. Only 'issue' was that the nameservers were changed without any notice.

Who's running WHM? Are our accounts in safe, new hands?

•••
-YaYa- must be Billy McFarland since he advertised here on NP the forum he opened with his friend. look here
Billy Cooter, are you aware of what he was doing to make people post there?

•••
fruttolo said:
-YaYa- must be Billy McFarland since he advertised here on NP the forum he opened with his friend. look here
Billy Cooter, are you aware of what he was doing to make people post there?

No thanks for the info though. I don't even know what a $NP is....I only came to this site because it seemed me and my good business name were being tainted.

I think that I am going to have to have a serious talk with this kid.

Regards,
Billy Cooter

•••
CWN and Edwin,

Your accounts will work as they are on server1.webhostingmasters. They will work great for now however if they stop working for whatever reason, you will not be able to contact support, as support does not exist and Billy F is ignoring personal emails.

Billy Cooter, I will find and forward you the email.
Furthermore Billy, as the service provider, I believe it is in your reach to provide us with a contact point for the new servers. Please advise.

All a bit fishy, as from what I can see - both the WHM servers are at layeredtech.com

Regards,
Sir P

•••
Sir P said:
CWN and Edwin,

Your accounts will work as they are on server1.webhostingmasters. They will work great for now however if they stop working for whatever reason, you will not be able to contact support, as support does not exist and Billy F is ignoring personal emails.

Billy Cooter, I will find and forward you the email.
Furthermore Billy, as the service provider, I believe it is in your reach to provide us with a contact point for the new servers. Please advise.

All a bit fishy, as from what I can see - both the WHM servers are at layeredtech.com

Regards,
Sir P

Hi Sir P.

I know at one point after the sale Billy (ther other one not me obviously) was still in charge of support. Since I do not know the details of the sale contract I think it is only right that I put the person who holds the server lease with me in contact with this thread rather then posting their name.

That way they can disclose what they wish about the details of the sale and give new sale info.

I wish someone had the same courtesy and simply emailed me asking what I knew rather then dragging my name through the mud and making me look bad on a public forum.

Regards,
Billy Cooter

Sir P said:

Regards,
Sir P

Forgot to mention that as far as I know all accounts have been moved to the dedicated server that is leased from me.....however like I have mentioned before I am just a service provider and cannot say with 100% certainty that they no longer have any serves with LT.

•••
Hi Billy,

Thank you for your reply and notes. And thank you for taking the time to register and let us know what you do.

I'm sorry if you feel your name has been tainted. I don't believe it has, the opposite infact thanks to your imformitive posting. Your name was not bashed here, merely brought up as we were all brain storming together. So no need to worry.

If you could point the new owner this way that would be wonderful.

Thanks for your time,
Sir P

•••
CWN said:
For the last week (perhaps two) my account has been working "great" in terms of speed/uptime; hense why I haven't been posting to complain.

So, basically, Billy Mcfarland, whom I've had several chats with, is no longer the owner of WHM? Who is? What will happen to my account? This seems very unprofessional to leave customers in such a terrible confusion/panic.

What is the status of my dedicated server ?
Who Is my business with ?

•••
Bonzer, send me the IP of your dedicated server and I will answer both those questions

cheers

•••
Sir P said:
Bonzer, send me the IP of your dedicated server and I will answer both those questions

cheers

I have not heard anything about any dedicated servers so those may very well still be at LT. They only lease one server from me and that is full of share and reseller customers.....I don't know if that helps.

I have tried to IM the person that has the contract with me but he is marked as away from his IM.

As soon as I am able to touch base with him I wll show him this thread.

•••
Hello everyone, please PM me with your private issues. I want everyone to know these mixups had NOTHING to do with Billy Cooter or his company, Deuceswilddesigns. He is soley the server provider and it is not right for him to get dragged into this. Actually, he went the extra step by coming to this thread to help sort out the situation. Webhostingmasters was sold a little over a month ago, and I have been doing most of the work ever since. The complete turnover had just taken place a few days ago. I was away from home on the 27th to the 29th and it seems all hell has broken loose. I am contacting the new owner so all these issues can clear. I am extremely sorry for the troubles that have taken place. Remember, Billy Cooter is solely a business man who is not envolved in any of my decisions, good or bad. Nor does he have any say in the desicions of the new owner. I thank Billy for taking the extra step doing his best to sort out issues that effect other people. Thank you very much Billy Cooter for everything you have done so far. I take full responsibility for the issues at hand with the clients, it looks like I need to do more explaining with the new owner to sort this all out.

•••
Billy McFarland/YaYa has assured me that he will be forwarding my refund request to the new owner of Webhostingmasters (whoever that is). I guess we will see what happens next.
I also want to add that it looks like Billy Cooter/VBilly was the victim of mistaken identity and want to publicly apologize for rushing to judgement before all the facts were in. He has graciously accepted my apologies.

•••
-YaYa- said:
Hello everyone, please PM me with your private issues. I want everyone to know these mixups had NOTHING to do with Billy Cooter or his company, Deuceswilddesigns. He is soley the server provider and it is not right for him to get dragged into this. Actually, he went the extra step by coming to this thread to help sort out the situation. Webhostingmasters was sold a little over a month ago, and I have been doing most of the work ever since. The complete turnover had just taken place a few days ago. I was away from home on the 27th to the 29th and it seems all hell has broken loose. I am contacting the new owner so all these issues can clear. I am extremely sorry for the troubles that have taken place. Remember, Billy Cooter is solely a business man who is not envolved in any of my decisions, good or bad. Nor does he have any say in the desicions of the new owner. I thank Billy for taking the extra step doing his best to sort out issues that effect other people. Thank you very much Billy Cooter for everything you have done so far. I take full responsibility for the issues at hand with the clients, it looks like I need to do more explaining with the new owner to sort this all out.

I don't see Billy Cooter's reputation tarnished. It was a simple case of mistaken identity. And no one holds anything against him.

Wow! Yaya can post a LENGTHY explanation/apology for Billy Cooter.
But for paying customers, there's usually no more than a few words at a time in reply to countless posts here amidst all the problems we were facing. And this has been going on for weeks/months!
Didn't even tell us that WHM has been sold and where is it heading now.
What happens to our accounts? What happens to the money that has been paid a year in advance? What is the new owner's plans for WHM?

•••
EdwinJ said:
I don't see Billy Cooter's reputation tarnished. It was a simple case of mistaken identity. And no one holds anything against him.

Wow! Yaya can post a LENGTHY explanation/apology for Billy Cooter.
But for paying customers, there's usually no more than a few words at a time in reply to countless posts here amidst all the problems we were facing. And this has been going on for weeks/months!
Didn't even tell us that WHM has been sold and where is it heading now.
What happens to our accounts? What happens to the money that has been paid a year in advance? What is the new owner's plans for WHM?
Edwin, I strongly thought it was best to post a lengthy explanation to clear this big identity confusion out. Webhostingmasters.com was sold a little over one month ago to Nathan from webuyhosts.com. Nathan and I decided we would not announce the sale for a little while, in attempt to not disrupt any customers. Two days ago, September 27th, I posted the link to Nathan's help desk, so his tech team will be fully supporting all of webhostingmasters.com's clients, instead of me. I thought this went smoothly, and I was out of town for 2 days. I came back today, Friday the 28th, to find everything disrupted. As for the future, all clients will not be altered or disrupted; after this mess is cleared your support will be better and the servers will be faster. This evolved from a simple mis-communication error on my end. I take full responsibility for this and I will be doing everything in my power to get this sorted as soon as possible.
Regards,
Billy

•••
Wouldn't it have been better to tell your customers of an upcoming move?

Wow. Keeping such an event a secret for a few days. What a business model.

Hopefully, the new owner will be able to provide "Actual 24/7 Support" that we signed up for.

•••
-YaYa- said:
Webhostingmasters.com was sold a little over one month ago to Nathan from webuyhosts.com. Nathan and I decided we would not announce the sale for a little while, in attempt to not disrupt any customers. Two days ago, September 27th, I posted the link to Nathan's help desk, so his tech team will be fully supporting all of webhostingmasters.com's clients, instead of me.

If the person -YaYa- is referring to is Nathan Oulman I kindly suggest all the current WebHostingMasters customers to go away from there as soon as possible... it's just a suggestion, don't take it personal ;) and probably now I can have a little idea on why:
-they did not announce this sale before.
-the support is almost non existant.
-there are always problems.

Just make a little search in google about Nathan Oulman with email address [email protected] he is very well known around.
This won't be another case of mistaken name since that same email is referred to cshelpdesk.net, see the link of Sir P of few posts ago.

Thank you -YaYa- for finally let us know who is the owner of WebHostingMasters, and congrats for the sale, whm couldn't be in worse hands now!

Static said:
Hopefully, the new owner will be able to provide "Actual 24/7 Support" that we signed up for.
I doubt it Static... but good luck anyway.

Last edited:
•••
fruttolo said:
If the person -YaYa- is referring to is Nathan Oulman I kindly suggest all the current WebHostingMasters customers to go away from there as soon as possible... it's just a suggestion, don't take it personal ;) and probably now I can have a little idea on why:
-they did not announce this sale before.
-the support is almost non existant.
-there are always problems.

Just make a little search in google about Nathan Oulman with email address [email protected] he is very well known around.
This won't be another case of mistaken name since that same email is referred to cshelpdesk.net, see the link of Sir P of few posts ago.

Thank you -YaYa- for finally let us know who is the owner of WebHostingMasters, and congrats for the sale, whm couldn't be in worse hands now!

I doubt it Static... but good luck anyway.

Why fruttolo?

What do you know about Nathan / webuyhosts.com?

•••
Nathan owns very many hosting companies and he has a great reputation in this business. Customers do not have a need to worry.
Regards,
Billy

•••
Customers do not have a need to worry.
..... em, have i missed something here. Havent there been loads of problems since the take over. *confused*

•••
EdwinJ said:
Why fruttolo?

What do you know about Nathan / webuyhosts.com?

I've seen not so nice feedbacks around that's all... Just search for him and find out yourself.
It's up to the users to trust or not, now that I know he's the owner, I have one more reason (among all the others you know) not to renew anything with them, that's all.

But as I said before, its just my own personal opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Question: How can you tell when your dealing with a scammer?

Answer: When the individual keeps making excuses. Or make promises that never materialize.

Well my refund has not materialized. :|

•••
texasgamer, I'm not even sure if you'll be getting one, because I can tell you that I requested mine in mid-August and haven't gotten it since.

thecrazedking.... I used to be hosted by him... AllProHosts. Their servers weren't too bad, but the support wasn't too good.

•••
-YaYa-

please reply to my PM's. your online just now...

•••
I am still fairly new to these forums. I know these forums are huge and the admins can not be expected to know everything thats going on here. How do you get their attention on matters like this? Or is this something they are not usually concerned about? Is this something I should just forget about and move on?
It's not even really about the money. Its a fairly small amount. Its the point of the matter. I was given a 30 Day money back garauntee and now they are felling to live up to that which was advertised and promised.
This is a shady business, and you would have thought by now somebody with a little more clout around here would have noticed.
How can this company continue to advertise their wares on this website, when they are obvisously scamming people? There will be a continous stream of victims until they are dealt with...

•••
Kev, I am replying now. Texasgamer, I have forwarded the request to Nathan. As soon as he comes online he will refund it.
Regards,
Billy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back