Dynadot

advice 5 Things You Should Look Out For Before Back Ordering

NameSilo
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
FYI

Every day, thousands of domain names expire. But you can grab them before someone else does upon their expiration. It’s almost as exciting as grabbing a jack rabbit the moment it leaps out of its hole. This process is known as backordering.

What is backordering a domain name?

There are many reasons why a domain is allowed to expire. Perhaps, the most natural one is the current owner does not wish to continue using the domain name anymore. Because of the high-demand of certain domain names, it is essential to stay ahead of the competition by backordering the domain in question.

Backordering is simply a service that facilitates your acquisition of a domain name the moment it expires, or is available for purchase. This often includes a domain monitoring membership depending on which service you are using.

Read more: http://www.hostreview.com/blog/1703...ore-back-ordering-a-domain-name#ixzz4aq6lmBV7

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where exactly is the Google's Banned checker as mentioned in the article?

•••
•••
The best way is to find out for yourself. Here's the best one. IMHO. http://fail.namewest.com
Thanks Stub. I did try to find out but gave up when I wasn't able to find an official checker. The possessive Google's implied that there's an official Google tool to check for this. Hence why I overlooked other 3rd party tools

•••
Also, thank you to both @deez007 & @stub
I ran a check on my domains and found out 4 of them are indeed blacklisted by Google. Trying to submit a reconsideration request now.

•••
"Google has banned it and not recommend to buy it "

Please just post the entire banned list.
How are average buyers supposed to know about this ?

•••
Thought I would check the weeks top sales list
2 in the top 20 are banned
4 in the 2-5k sales are banned

•••
Thought I would check the weeks top sales list
2 in the top 20 are banned
4 in the 2-5k sales are banned

Thats freaking scary!!! :xf.eek:

•••
Oh yea,
What's next ?
Lawsuits ?
Checked 2017 top ten
3 are blacklisted

Last edited:
•••
I would bet that of these banned domains, the buyers didn't know they were banned. Or if they did, they were expecting to find a greater fool ;) It's night impossible to get them unbanned, if you cannot clear out all the old backlinks. Which is often the case.

•••
I would bet that of these banned domains, the buyers didn't know they were banned. Or if they did, they were expecting to find a greater fool ;) It's night impossible to get them unbanned, if you cannot clear out all the old backlinks. Which is often the case.
Agree
That's what is problematic with Google policy. I don't think the sellers even knew, nor did the sales platform ?
I hope Google bans the links or algo bad links out instead of the domain especially if it's not active.
I don't see why they couldn't.
:-P Gives new meaning to aged.
This could get real messy
Happy Hunting

•••
Wonderful post and you’ve shared some mind blowing tips which I’m totally unaware of.

I really don’t know most of things listed in the post.

•••
•••
I purchased a domain that was banned by Google (didn't know it at the time) I found out when I setup a landing page. It wouldn't display in Chrome without a warning first. Took about 2 weeks to get that cleared up with Google. Don't know if that was the same type of ban as discussed above or it there are different levels of "banned".

•••
http://fail.namewest.com/ - This checks to see if the domain is 'faillisted'. If a domain is faillisted then it will not display any tier 1 ads when parked and will instead show tier 2 ads, which are usually much lower paying than tier 1. If you have an account with ParkingCrew they have a tool to check if a domain is faillisted that I would say is even more accurate then the one mentioned earlier.

http://bannedornot.com/ - This will check to see if the domain or website is banned by Google Adsense. If it's banned then you will not be able to use Google Adsense with this domain.

A domain being faillisted or banned from Google Adsense is also not the same thing as being blacklisted from appearing in Google search results. If a domain receives a manual penalty from Google for what it determines to be a site that is 'pure spam', then Google will not display that domain in any of it's search results until the manual action has been removed. This can be checked in Google Webmaster tools if you are able to verify ownership of the domain. Once you've verified that you own the domain you can go to Search Traffic>Manual Actions in Google WMT for that individual domain to see if there are any manual penalties being applied.

•••
Back