IT.COM

question 42-day auction lock affects NetSol ?

NameSilo
Watch

Asfas1000

Top Member
Impact
Nameject domains won at Enom are subject to a 42-day auction lock, but I was wondering whether the same lock affects domains at Network Solutions too ?

Do you have any experience with this situation ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no auction lock @ Netsol. I frequently transfer domains out soon after acquiring them.

Brad

•••
There is no auction lock @ Netsol. I frequently transfer domains out soon after acquiring them.

Brad

Thanks. Do you mean push to another NetSol account ? I can see there is a 60-day transfer lock on the domain !

•••
I transfer out to GoDaddy, for consolidation reasons. Not sure about pushing it.

Brad

•••
NetSol will still have the standard 60-day transfer lock, but not the 42-day push lock we have on Enom.

On NetSol you can push immediately to another NetSol account.

•••
I transfer out to GoDaddy, for consolidation reasons. Not sure about pushing it.

Brad

You got me wondering now....You transfer out before the 42 or 60 days ?

My domain looks locked in :(

Your recent acquisitions have no such lock ?

tr.PNG

•••
NetSol will still have the standard 60-day transfer lock, but not the 42-day push lock we have on Enom.

On NetSol you can push immediately to another NetSol account.

Thanks Dominic . I guess this is the case with NetSol.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
There is no auction lock in the 'Enom' sense of the term. Network Solutions has a 60 day transfer lock on auctioned domains, probably after the Change of Registrant tweaks last December.

•••
Was it an expired domain or private sale via NJ?

In my control panel where you see the 60 day lock, I see "Turn Off or Request Authorization Code"

Brad

@bmugford - Brad. You've got me curious here too. Are you saying all the dropcatch domains you've won at auction at snapnames, you can transfer out in less than 60 days? My control panel says the same as yours. But they still won't let me transfer a domain before 60 days are up?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back