Dynadot

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WatchMeJackoff.com
BigWinBetting.com
FiveStarMutual.com
CryptoCurrencyWallet.us
DeepFriedKitchen.com
DigitalCardPacks.com
EasyJigsawPuzzle.com
LitecoinForSale.com
MyBitcoinWallet.app
TopCapitalFunding.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
trying keep the the thread alive,

USARealtyAdvisors in com.

•••
I own Goldcute.com and urowin.com and catroby.com

•••
SocialNetworkPlatforms.com

•••
•••
WildWackyActionBike.com
(For The South Park Fans.)

DistributedLedgerTechnology.eth
(For the Blockchain/DLT movement.)

MachMicroKernel.com
(For the Monolithic Kernel haters at Carnegie.)

SriJayawardenepuraKotte.com
(For the citizens of Sri Lanka (it's the Capital City.)

LetTheKidsRideFree.com
(For the skaters in their 30's.)

ThanksForTrying.com
(For that guy I met here at NP that was having a tough time through COVID, so I bought this name.)

EthereumOperatingSystem.com
(Because EVM is essentially an OS hence ethOS, and I argued with someone on FB about this very fact, so now I own this .com.)

Thanks for sharing fam. Love your names. I'll browse throughout the day. Cool thread so gratis to the creator, or whatever. Keep them coming.

•••
DigitalAssetBank.com
CryptoassetBank.com

CryptoassetBank is neat.

OECD have made a formal report, along with KPMG, Deloitte etc etc and the preferred term is Cryptoasset, as opposed to, digital asset.

So if you ever feel the need to sell one on the fly, hope that helps.

Goodluck with the name. You should do well finding an end user.

I've got CryptoassetTaxonomy (which I plan to work on once more definitive global work has been established and recorded... Shared legal terms for tokens, liquidity providers, on-chain and off-chain middleware and post trade clearing houses established {if not DLT/Blockchain} etc etc) Cryptoassets.com.au and TheCryptoasset dawt com.

•••
AssetReferencedTokens.com

These are crypto-assets which “purport to maintain a stable value by referring to the value of several fiat currencies that are legal tender, one or several commodities or one or several crypto-assets, or a combination of such assets”.

SignificantAssetReferencedTokens.com

Title III, Chapter 5, Article 39 sets out the criteria that EBA shall use when determining whether an asset-referenced token is significant. These criteria are: the size of the customer base of the promoters of the asset-referenced tokens, the value of the asset-referenced tokens or their market capitalisation, the number and value of transactions, size of the reserve of assets, significance of the issuers’ cross-border activities and the interconnectedness with the financial system.

Source:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/resource....ea-b44f-01aa75ed71a1.0001.02/DOC_1&format=PDF

Last edited:
•••
Unisexarena.com
Bigboysarena.com, fashion stores is my target

•••
•••
I have two three word domains.

Jobs in Aurora.com
a free image host.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back