Domain Empire

reviews 4.cn Brokers? Any one dealt with them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
I have had pretty lame, incompetent and unhelpful dealing with a 4.cn broker this AM. Spoiled my day, my first 6 figure deal and god what not!!

Are they even worth all the press Chinese market is getting now a day?

No offence to anyone, but the girl I was talking to about for NNN.com was pretty unhelpful and adamant on certain things along with having me to complete deal through 4.cn rather than using their own escrow company DN.com :(

Disclaimer: we were ready to BIN at their asking price.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's quite standard I'm afraid with 4.cn, depending on the broker, but customer service can be poor.

As an International business, I don't think they put enough effort into dealing with Western clients.

•••
Thank god, I didnt deal through 4.cn and directly were able to buy and than further sell name for 6 figures.

More recent experience, I have been sending them mid 6 figure offers to their company email address for LL.com, however they fail to respond everytime. At least respond if you think 6 figure united states dollar arent worth your name, but I am sure the offers were at par.

4.cn SUCKS!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back