IT.COM

$4.99 .COM registrations and transfers - courtesy of AlpNames.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlpNames

Established Member
AlpNames Staff
Impact
Hi all,

Your friendly neighbourhood domain registrar here, just wanting to let you all know that, for a limited time and while "stocks" last, all .COM registrations and transfers at AlpNames.com are only $4.99 - and there are no volume limits. :)

Cheers,

Team AlpNames

16298809_1869283636692662_6862285755759264418_n.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For those who were watching this thread and haven't seen the newest promo
$5.99 Reg AND TRANSFERS
https://www.namepros.com/threads/an...od-registrar-alpnames-5-99-no-limits.1024292/

And here is a summary of helpful hints from this thread:

How much is Privacy and renewal at AlpNames?
Privacy is 99 cents for all extensions, which while not free, is super cheap

Also just to point out for those of us who transfer hop to save money,, @AlpNames COM renewal is ONLY $8.75 so there's no sticker shock gotcha next year, unlike most other transfer deals.

Is there a fee or restriction for Transfer Away from AlpNames?
We don't believe in shady practices!!! In fact, we often receive requests to expedite transfer outs and, if it's in our power to do so, we will always help.

To be clear, we do NOT charge a transfer out fee.

Is AlpNames part of the Afternic Fast Transfer Program?
As you guys have figured out, we ARE enrolled in the Afternic reseller programme by virtue of the fact that we operate on the Logicboxes backend system. Agreed that it would be good to get a mention though, other LB registrars do...thanks for flagging it, we will take it up with them.

How to resend Approval Email
posted by usernamex https://www.namepros.com/posts/5987625/

Go to the domain in question
Manage Orders -> List/Search Orders -> Then click on the name you wish to process
and there will be an overlay with a Resend email button

1sQBHfZ.png

Is there a way to get fewer emails when transferring?
posted by usernamex https://www.namepros.com/posts/5992718/
It's ICANN's fault - when you change whois you get one email each gain and lose to approve, THEN one email each to tell you it's completed. That's four right there : rolleyes :

The transfer itself generates four from Alp - Order, Authorization, Pending Registry Approval and Complete and an additional Losing Registrar Transfer Away notification, with fast approve link, depending on losing registrar.

To make it slightly less annoying do it in two parts: Change whois at losing registrar FIRST, careful to OPT OUT of 60 day change lock, and verify it matches exact default info for my AlpNames account, THEN initiate transfer. For me at least that helped to keep track, I could check whois was updated before initiating transfer, that way there was less chance I would miss a single email that would hold up the whole show.

It's even worse if you have reseller accounts, AMHIK : eek :

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back