Dynadot

$4.19 domain reg at GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Why do you guys stick to web hosting for enabling $1.99 promotion?
I'd purchase 5 Email Forwarding ($2.95) instead, so the subtotal is $5.19 (1.99 + 0.25 + 2.95).
With a discount code, DAVID (-$1) for example, the net price is $4.19.

Actually I don't know if it works through; I haven't clicked the Checkout button. :p
But at least this is the price displayed in my shopping cart.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow thanks this is handy :tu:

•••
•••
Thanks for the interesting news. :)

•••
Thanks for sharing the codes with us. :)

Flora.

•••
That is awesome, I wonder how no one revealed it wayyyy long time ago, A+++ thanks ;)

•••
Ratz and double ratz! I have been billed a lot and just noticed it now, for online file folders and smtp relays! :'(

WARNING: Be sure to cancel the services on "Costumer Info" because GoDaddy hides them somehow and they don't show up on "My renewals". :td:

You have been warned. Thank me. :$:

•••
JAugusto said:
Ratz and double ratz! I have been billed a lot and just noticed it now, for online file folders and smtp relays! :'(

WARNING: Be sure to cancel the services on "Costumer Info" because GoDaddy hides them somehow and they don't show up on "My renewals". :td:

I cancel SMTP relays going to "payments and renewing items", but where can I find Online File Folders?

•••
Works fine, cancelled SMTP right afterwards. Thanks!

•••
Augusto,

how come you didnt know you were billed before? isnt it you receive message in your email of the billing?

•••
JAugusto said:

You have been warned. Thank me. :$:
Thanks. I just cancelled four of them.

Mayur

•••
It didn't work for me though... got $11.95

Why?

•••
tsj5j said:
It didn't work for me though... got $11.95
It seems working for me. In my shopping cart, one domain + one SMTP relay + DAVID = $4.19 as of now.

(Perhaps you're trying with 5 Email Forwarding which no longer works?)

•••
Oh, it works now, thanks!

•••
Im still shocked that GoDaddy hasnt fixed this loophole yet. Still works :tu:

Mayur

•••
Your IT department can completely redesign and overhaul your online presence in a matter of a few days but you just can’t seem to keep these small oversights out and away from public consumption. I’ll bet they just hate this free advertisement we keep giving them.

“This is my lame attempt at humor”

•••
Fixed now! 6.19 minimum. ($1 no more)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back