REQ-LOGO $25 Logo Contest for Bar & Restaurant

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
Looking for a Bar & Restaurant logo to be used on the Menu, Signboard and Business cards:
Royal Standard Bar & Restaurant

- Video of the Bar included, please take a look
- Things that denote royalty, such as a Golden Mane Lion or a Gold Crown, can be used
- Logo can include text at top & bottom in two separate lines (1) Royal Standard (2) Bar & Restaurant
- Don't overdo the graphics, keep it simple
- No preferred colors but use relevant colors like Metallic Gold / Blue / Purple, in gradient shine
- Please submit two color variations if you can, make my job easy to pick a color
- Required size will be 1200px by 1200px @ 300 DPI for PNG files, SVG vector files also required
- 5 day contest ending Thursday (28th Feb 2019 12:00:00 EST)
- Winner will be paid by Paypal, make sure you have an account
- Please feel free to ask if any queries

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
roya1.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for suggestion..i will revise my attempts...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
wait sir...i am working on it..Sorry for delay...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@logoexpert congratulation, your below design wins the contest, I would need both these variations. Please DM me for your $25 paypal award and sending across the files.

As requested here are them
Show attachment 110997

@kraman.157 congratulation, your below design is a close second, we will need its files. I can't thank you enough for your hardworking nature, listening ability and submission of multiple revisions here. Please DM me for your $15 paypal award and sending across the files.

@Softcreation , you haven't still made the desired submission that I requested. Your designs are third, we will need the following two files. If you can revise these two as requested in next 24 hours, please DM me for your $10 paypal award and sending across the files. This is what I asked of you: Please resubmit this with the FLAG removed and use the wavy-black faux-leather background used in many logos above. Also please use the GOLD FOIL color instead of coppery look. We also liked the below one, can you submit its variation in GOLD FOIL color also?

128249_b7b0446a2beb0d290ad32b1966231cc4.png

@Mylene Delis your logo designs have great 'quality', even in details, but you didn't respond to my last requests for desired revisions. If @Softcreation doesn't resubmit in next 24 hours to claim his 3rd award, this would go to you.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
•••
sorry sir i will submit my revisions soon...Thanks for select as third number runner up...

•••
Congratulations to all the winners!

Apologies for the delayed response, it was a great contest @GoWebnames.com !

•••
Payment received. Files sent. Congratulations to all!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back