REQ-LOGO $25 Logo Contest for Bar & Restaurant

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
Looking for a Bar & Restaurant logo to be used on the Menu, Signboard and Business cards:
Royal Standard Bar & Restaurant

- Video of the Bar included, please take a look
- Things that denote royalty, such as a Golden Mane Lion or a Gold Crown, can be used
- Logo can include text at top & bottom in two separate lines (1) Royal Standard (2) Bar & Restaurant
- Don't overdo the graphics, keep it simple
- No preferred colors but use relevant colors like Metallic Gold / Blue / Purple, in gradient shine
- Please submit two color variations if you can, make my job easy to pick a color
- Required size will be 1200px by 1200px @ 300 DPI for PNG files, SVG vector files also required
- 5 day contest ending Thursday (28th Feb 2019 12:00:00 EST)
- Winner will be paid by Paypal, make sure you have an account
- Please feel free to ask if any queries

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the feedback. Here are the 4 variations:

lion1.png

lion2.png

lion3-min.png

lion4-min.png

•••
•••
•••
Thank you @Mylene Delis and @kraman.157 . Your latest entries are good and we will pick a winner soon.

@kraman.157 why are the text edges in your logos not sharp?? Is this deliberate or an error ?
kraman.png

------------------

Any other submissions, contest closes in 2 days??

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
New version. Lion facing the text..perfect for social media as well..

36363.jpg

•••
•••
Hi @GoWebnames.com thanks for the quick feedback. I tried to make the lion looking straight forward to the audience so it looks more promising and elegant.
2a.png

3.png
4.png

•••
Another version of the eyes. The brand icon can be used for different marketing materials or social media.
7.png
6.png

•••
Another version of the eyes. The brand icon can be used for different marketing materials or social media.
Show attachment 110908Show attachment 110907

Thanks, this one looks cool too, the version with open eyes.
But the problem here is that the lion logo looks more like a strawberry from afar.
Please try to enlarge the face relative to the mane size and take the crown outside the mane, on the top.
Text is pretty much settled, use the gold foil color.

•••
•••
Thanks, this one looks cool too, the version with open eyes.
But the problem here is that the lion logo looks more like a strawberry from afar.
Please try to enlarge the face relative to the mane size and take the crown outside the mane, on the top.
Text is pretty much settled, use the gold foil color.
Thanks for the quick feedback, here it is
8.png
9.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
added more details to lion, like eyes, teeth, ear.. click to see full resolution..

royal-logo1.jpg

•••
As requested see below with two versions
10.png
11.png

•••
•••
Pl wait for me ...I am working on it..

•••
Pl wait for me ...I am working on it..

In the logo part, please feel free to use other symbols of royalty such as Royal Bengal Tiger, British Royal Crown or the White House as well.

Last day I guess, any other entries are welcome. I think we have enough of the Lion+Crown in the logo part. Would like to see 1-2 alternatives as well?

Last edited:
•••
As requested see below with two versions
Show attachment 110930Show attachment 110931

This looks fine. Can you scale down the logo part and scale up the text part so the logo+text fits well on a 36x5 board? The logo part here is quite bigger, in comparison to the text part.

Also, any alternative design using a Royal Bengal Tiger, British Royal Crown or the White House? @Mylene Delis @kraman.157 Whatever of these you think suits best here, the logo part?? Other elements remaining the same.

Since, the final design looks to be evolving more on a collaboration basis, I would like to also include two consolation prizes of $15 and $10, other than the winner prize of $25.

Last edited:
•••
I have already done this..Sorry i try to suggested concept later..Thanks..
royal-sdj.png

•••
Revision...
royal-sdj1.png

royal-sdj2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back