Dynadot

#23 of about 106,000,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
While checking the SEO results of my sites I found my site listed on G00gle #29 of about 106,000,000 results available for a one word term.

term= Casting

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! That's an awesome result out of so many pages. How long has that site been up?

•••
That just cool! I am also curious. How long has your site been up? :)

•••
That's amazing! How long have that site been up? :tu:

•••
The site has been up since 1997.
It was not found on any search results on G00gle "other than the URL name" up until three years ago when I started SEO work on it.

Thanks for the compliments!!!

•••
Pretty good ranking! Good age for the website too.

•••
Thats a good result, Keep up the good work.

•••
That's quite an achievement buddy! Do you have any other keywords that your site currently ranks for?

•••
Wow man truly a nice achievement!

•••
kineticdc, looks like the time to open new own SEO firm. ;)

•••
Very nice rank there. I would keep a very close eye on the competition and research and analyze the top #1-#22 positions and see if you can figure out what they are doing different to our rank you and make changes to your site accordingly.

•••
Pretty good but thats still page 3 of Google results which isn't going to get much attention. Hopefully you are also targeting more specific keyword phrases that you can get on page 1 for :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back