IT.COM

Established 2 financial related websites for sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have 2 websites (blogger blogs published on custom domains) that are financial related.

THE MAIN BLOG:

Address: www.Financial-Investment.NET

It can earn profit using AdSense and Chitika ads (you are free to add ads from other services as well).

As you can see it is very well optimised:

The AdSense ads are well placed, the meta tags are properly optimised, the website title is a very important keyword, the series of 10 articles ("About Loans and Mortgages: Learn Finance Through Questions") is properly optimised for a lot of high-paying keywords, and you can also plug in your twitter, facebook and youtube accounts (see the icons at the top of the page).

THE SUBDOMAIN:

Address: offers.financial-investment.net (you can also access it using the "special offers" icon from the top of the page).

This subdomain can be used to sale clikbank products as an affiliate.

As you can see, it is very well designed and all links are forwarded (and masked) subdomains (instead of the affiliate links, the visitor will see something more "friendly" like offer1.financial-investment.net)

The main domain is purchased from GoDaddy and both websites are on blogger (they can be transferred easy, following this tutorial: How do I move a blog between accounts? - Blogger Help).

All content will be yours, but you'll have to change the background on Special Offers! , because I also use it on other websites of mine (I can help you change the background).

All useful materials will be provided:

- I will give you a financial keyword analysis;
- I will give you a copy of all articles in .doc or .docx files;
- I will tell you how the series of 10 articles ("About Loans and Mortgages: Learn Finance Through Questions") is optimised and how much you can earn using it;

BONUSES:

- I will give you another series of 10 articles that is similar to "About Loans and Mortgages: Learn Finance Through Questions" and that is very optimised as well;

- I will give you a pack of PLR articles that includes around 602 financial related articles!

I build this websites personally, but because I changed my Internet Marketing strategy, I decided to sell them. Also, I never really promoted them so they currently have NO traffic. It will be your work to promote them, and to post content on them (that I provide or that you can obtain).

Both websited are around 3 months old.

You can easily make a profit if you just promote them.

I can help you replace all the links.

ASKING PRICE:

I will only say that I sell everything for far less than a thousand of dollars :)
I encourage anyone to place a bid!

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back