* SaaS AI Startup for Sale with Active User Base, Backlinks, and Press Mentions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klanze

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking to sell my AI powered content creation startup business "Starsky AI". This opportunity includes the domain name, Discord community with 500+ engaged members and socials, and established assets.

Highlights:

Active subscriber base and thriving community of users
Quality backlinks from reputable websites for SEO
Press mentions on leading industry publications
Existing advertising efforts on Facebook and others to promote the platform
I invested significant time and resources into this business but am now looking to sell due to a lack of time to manage it on my end. The business has strong potential for someone who can dedicate the required time and effort.

Please search "Starsky AI" online to learn more about the platform and offerings. If interested, I can provide additional details on the business model, finances, etc.

This is a great opportunity to acquire an established AI content startup with proven traction. If you would like to discuss further or have any questions, please reach out to me directly.

Domain: starsky.pro
Domain Registrar: namecheap
Domain Expiry: Mar 15, 2024
Revenue:
Traffic: .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back