Dynadot

interviews $146,000 Gross Profit in 3 Months: Lucky Sale or Perfectly Researched? With Richard Dynas

NameSilo
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
Richard Dynas @uglydork did his research and purchased a domain name for 40 percent of what he thought was a realistic retail sales price.

But after a couple of failed attempts to sell the domain name, he focused his energy on outbound marketing, and – with a little bit of luck – he found the “highest and best use case” business for his domain name.

By focusing on outbound marketing, Dynas maximized his return: a cool $146,000 on a $4,000 investment.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/richard-dynas-hatred-flip/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Good buy. Looks like another give away to me. Black live matter, White lives matter, BLGDT, trans washrooms, high demand word could be used by hundreds of protest groups. Great idea, say you have a 25K budget and then whittle it down to 4k.

•••
Great interview as always, Michael. Congratulations to Richard on the sale.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks a gr8 inverview, very inspiring and lots to learn.

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale uglydork! Way to play the market!

•••
Thank you all - still playing the game

•••
Just watched the interview. Great story. Congrats to you!!

•••
•••
Great story! Congrats

Christian

•••
•••
•••
Congrats @uglydork this is great! Keeps the motivation going!

•••
•••
Congrats, and good luck with your future online ventures.

•••
@uglydork ,

You know I'm a skeptic, but THANK YOU for the interview. The candidness really changed my perspective of what had been previously portrayed. I know we don't agree on everything, but I do thank you for privately following up with my health following a heated debate that left one of us burned... :cigar: :penguin: :cigar:

•••
I'm not a monster! Seriously- I really want to help people succeed and I hope you're ok

•••
Congrats and great interview !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back