IT.COM

Are we idiots?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doughmange

Established Member
Impact
richard_dynas_tweet.jpg

Richard Dynas aka @uglydork seems to have disdain for the NamePros community.

Let me be 100% clear. This thread is not meant to incite anger/negativity, but to bring to light the opinions of an active member who uses this forum as a venue to acquire and sell domain names.

I decided to review his claims of getting 'destroyed' for selling a domain, and have found that none of this is true.

What did emerge was the story of how @imadoer went to escrow with @uglydork , and while in escrow Richard Dynas tried to sell the domain name to another party.
When Richard realized that his sale was not going to be successful, he dropped out of the escrow and went back on his commitment to buy.

You can make your own judgement on that kind of behavior.

You can find many great "helpful" posts from Rich such as:

I am sitting on the beach in Myrtle Beach as I type this - getting ready to pour
August is Siesta Key Florida for 2 weeks and January is Costa Rica for 10 days
I don't apologize for my life - it's awesome

I told them to change it weeks ago
Damn - this thread won't die and I still have another interview to go

I made $146,000 in one sale
That's all I really need to write - let that sink in

Let's all remember that this "big sale" came by pure luck, as Richie was looking to sell the Hatred.com domain name for as low as $5500 USD via PM at one point.

Let that sink in.

Finally, some of his posts have been less than truthful:

81295_f7f2776cff123654d0bc1120d548bd05.png

**The Hatred.com domain name was acquired for $4000 USD here on the NP forum.

To wrap everything up, you can see who Richie is tweeting to.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Buyer and seller be aware of the opinions of those who see to make money from you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many people in this forum who do exactly that...Help others, I like to believe I'm one of them. More so now that I'm retired from domaing.

I have seen you help people. I think your suggestion to move this to the lounge was helpful.

But this O.P and thread adds zero value to this industry already suffering from within.
Someone not directly involved in a sale which has been beat to death already should be "Reviewed" for their intentions.

The sale of Hatred.com is not what this thread is about. We are defending the record, and namepros. As a lot of people believe Richard's tweet to be inaccurate. In that, the reasons why he was destroyed wasn't for sharing details about his sale on Sherpa.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on the merits / value of this thread.

•••
That's the point...
There is no VALUE in this thread.
Let me ask you and everyone reading this.

How will the answer add CASH in your pocket?

•••

How will waiting 30 seconds to hold a door open for an old lady add CASH in your pocket?

I do it all the time. But not for money.

•••
How will waiting 30 seconds to hold a door open for an old lady add CASH in your pocket?

I do it all the time. But not for money.

Grilled, your avoiding the question.
So I'll answer it for you...
The only thing you should "VALUE" is time.
Which you're wasting here in this thread.

•••
Grilled, your avoiding the question.
So I'll answer it for you...
The only thing you should "VALUE" is time.
Which you're wasting here in this thread.

Now, replying and continuing this subset of the thread is starting to feel idiotic.

Respectfully, thanks for the waste of time. But to your point, there are better uses of our time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Easy. Skip doing business with someone who thinks your an idiot and will treat you according to their belief that you are a moron by any means necessary.

I mean this in a general way for the members of this forum, not to you directly.

For someone who purchases and sells domain on this forum to turn around and call forum members idiots is not someone who I would do business with.

Be aware that you could be the person who sells a six-figure domain to Richard Dynas for $4k.
He is just looking for more people he can publicly call 'idiots'.

At the end of the day A R helps himself first, every good manager does this with an inner circle of peons, you bring them close, make them feel important, they bring you deals, nothing new in business. He is effectively managing them, in their hopes to emulate him. Only difference is he has backing of $$$, and they are simply chasing it. To rinse, and repeat a sale like hatred.com is very hard, it is a rush, for sure, is it a lifetime of drinking, and kicking back on a beach, hardly.

This is the most accurate, and tragic, part of the tale.

Have you seen some of the 'premium' garbage AR is unloading to someone who may have come into a lot of money through a domain sale? :pigeon::poop:

A quote: "A fool, and his money, are soon parted."

•••
There are many people in this forum who do exactly that...Help others, I like to believe I'm one of them. More so now that I'm retired from domaing.

I have seen you help people. I think your suggestion to move this to the lounge was helpful.

I also wanted to add that you also helped me (earlier this week) in a huge way. You went out of your way to provide me resources, and access to knowledge I had been seeking for a long time.

During this subset of our discussion, I was thinking -- here I am wasting time my time and your time, when I could be studying what you sent me, and discussing domain development, which is no doubt more important than this conversation. It's members like you @SirDrago that make NamePros a great forum. Thanks again!

•••
•••
I'm retired from domaing.

Remember, I'm actually trying to make you money lol

You're out of domaining. From your posts in the bitcoin thread, gleeful posts about drops in price with told you so posts when BTC dropped temporarily yesterday, obviously you're out of bitcoin too.

So you're just trying to be he'pful, telling people what to do, when you're already out. Thank you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back