IT.COM

domain 12 Domain Appraisals. Would love some feedback! ApexFlights.com VPNsale.com 8lnk.com Ball9.com etc..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LloydEnterprise

Established Member
Impact
I would really appreciate some feedback on the appraisals of the following domains for sale:

8lnk.com
ApexFlights.com
AppToy.net
Ball9.com
BetaApp.net
CaboBeachVacation.com
Cay5.com
CollegeJob.net
FlickRap.com
FootballDaddy.com
PumpWeight.com
Revocable.net
VPNsale.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like CaboBeachVacation.com I could see some development and probally a mid xxx sale or better. If you have to stuff a wildcard name into a domain, in this case 'beach' is pretty good fit. The quick money might be seeing if the owner of the plural wants it.

Ball9.com might be a cool 9Ball brandable.

I like ApexFlights.com it's a natural as the apex is the top of the flight. But it's failling a basic TM look up. That means at least one other 'airline' related company using 'apex' in their name.

The app ones might be ok, I just am not savvy on app domains.

PumpWeight.com If your on the wrong side of the plural it's often good to just pass.

FootballDaddy.com this brought a chuckle to my, sometimes that's good.

Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
I like CaboBeachVacation.com I could see some development and probally a mid xxx sale or better. If you have to stuff a wildcard name into a domain, in this case 'beach' is pretty good fit. The quick money might be seeing if the owner of the plural wants it.

Ball9.com might be a cool 9Ball brandable.

I like ApexFlights.com it's a natural as the apex is the top of the flight. But it's failling a basic TM look up. That means at least one other 'airline' related company using 'apex' in their name.

The app ones might be ok, I just am not savvy on app domains.

PumpWeight.com If your on the wrong side of the plural it's often good to just pass.

FootballDaddy.com this brought a chuckle to my, sometimes that's good.

Good Luck
Thank you for the response! I really appreciate your input!

•••
Anymore input would be greatly appreciated!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back