priced Future Crypto domain names for sale - MultichainSecurity .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Francrobis

Established Member
Impact
I have the following domain names which I want to sell at whole sale price. I know I would have sold for far higher amount if I can hold them a bit longer but I need cash at the moment. Kindly research the future potential of some of the names especially the UrbanTechDistrict being a future project in Dubai and Multichain being the future of Blockchain.

The listed prices here are the BIN prices at Dan. Big domainers we have here please show me some love but do your research and find out that what I am offering has potential to sell for high 4 or 5 figures in the nearest future.

UrbanTechDistrict .com - $399
MultichainSecurity .com - $399 (expires 02/12/2022)
MultichainGlobal .com - $399 (expires 12/01/2023)
MultichainStaking .com - $399
MultichainInc .com - $399
FeelessCrypto .com - $399 (expires 02/12/2022)
StakeChamp .com - $299
FortSwap .com - $299
VocaVerse .com (more like a metaverse platform for vocal artists) - $299

REGISTRAR: All domains are registered at Sav.
RENEWAL PRICE: $9 each
PAYMENT OPTION: Escrow

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the following domain names which I want to sell at whole sale price. I know I would have sold for far higher amount if I can hold them a bit longer but I need cash at the moment. Kindly research the future potential of some of the names especially the UrbanTechDistrict being a future project in Dubai and Multichain being the future of Blockchain.

The listed prices here are the BIN prices at Dan. Big domainers we have here please show me some love but do your research and find out that what I am offering has potential to sell for high 4 or 5 figures in the nearest future.

UrbanTechDistrict .com - $399
MultichainSecurity .com - $399
MultichainGlobal .com - $399
MultichainStaking .com - $399
MultichainInc .com - $399
FeelessCrypto .com - $399
StakeChamp .com - $299
FortSwap .com - $299
VocaVerse .com (more like a metaverse platform for vocal artists) - $299
All domains are registered at Sav and renewal cost is still normal reg fee.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back