10 NP$ Directory Submissions.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keral_Patel

I'll do itRestricted (Chatroom)
Impact
For 10 NP$. I will be submitting your one site to more then 250 seacrh engines and 300 directories.

List of the directories and Search engines has been attached.

Post your URL and donate me 10 NP$ for this.

Also please mention
Your Name:
Your Email:

So you can get the confirmation emails that this site of yours has been successfully submitted.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ferman - Done
WebLord - Both Done

Thanks.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Tough - Submitted your site.
You will be recieving the emails in 10 mins.

TR updated.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Moneyraker - Done.
You will be recieving the emails shortly.

Thanks.

•••
Thanks again.

will have more ready for you soon
Thanks.

•••
•••
Sites Submitted. You will recieve the Emails in 10 to 15 mins.

TR updated thanks.

•••
*delete this post please, not enough np*

•••
•••
•••
•••
Smub - Site Done. TR Updated.

SoapTaco - Both Sites Done TR Updated.

Combs84 - Site done TR Updated and waiting for more sites. :D

mituozo said:
*delete this post please, not enough np*
Please Don't worry about 10 NP$. You can send it to me afterwards when you have it.
Just let me know the details of the site that you want to submit.

I will do it. If you don't have 10 NP$'s then please mention it. I will also do it for free.

It doesn't matters. If I get 10 NP$ or not. All that matters is I get to know different people and do some business with them even if it is 10 NP$'s :D

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Please Don't worry about 10 NP$. You can send it to me afterwards when you have it.
Just let me know the details of the site that you want to submit.

I will do it. If you don't have 10 NP$'s then please mention it. I will also do it for free.

It doesn't matters. If I get 10 NP$ or not. All that matters is I get to know different people and do some business with them even if it is 10 NP$'s :D
that's awesome sign of a good Nper :) that's a rare gem already. +bump :)

•••
Thanks weblord.

But I know what it feels like. I was also new here sometime ago and other supported me and I got some NP$'s ;)

•••
Thank's Nick, TR updated. Hope to see some results from this, God knows I get tired of submitting all the time.

•••
The PM and NP$ is now sent!

Last edited:
•••
Blade your submissions have been done and TR updated.

Thanks.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Blade your submissions have been done and TR updated.

Gonna send TR right now one question first, I need to confirm befor I'm in the search engines? Because my PR on google is PR:n/a, it usually is PR:0 when you have submitted it, is that because I've not confirmed yet or what :?

•••
Google doesn't needs confirmation.

And Your PR cannot be 2 or 3 within minutes of submissions. All this submissions can gurantee you is that your site will be submitted in the directories. And it cn take 15 days or a month for google bot to find this out. And then also I am not sure that your PR will be more then 0 or 0. It is not in my hands.

I can only submit the site given to me and it can help you to get some more qulaity backlinks for PR.

Thanks.

Let me know If I can help you for other things.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Google doesn't needs confirmation.

And Your PR cannot be 2 or 3 within minutes of submissions. All this submissions can gurantee you is that your site will be submitted in the directories. And it cn take 15 days or a month for google bot to find this out. And then also I am not sure that your PR will be more then 0 or 0. It is not in my hands.

I can only submit the site given to me and it can help you to get some more qulaity backlinks for PR.

Thanks.

Let me know If I can help you for other things.

Oh ok. There is another thing too, one of the confirming submission says I must pay:

Code:
Thank you for choosing our Guaranteed Inclusion program. The following URLs will be indexed by our robot within 72 hours after we receive the payment:

[URL=http://www.gamingzone.xo.ro]http://www.gamingzone.xo.ro[/URL]

Pay to:	Barcelona Internet Telecom, SL
Item Number:	173739163
URLs submited: 	1
Price: 	$6.00 USD per URL
Total: 	$6.00 USD
	One time fee.

(Secure payment processed by PayPal)

Wasn't this for free ? :P

•••
It was free when I build this script. Now I don't know If their policy is changed.

Skip it if you don't want to pay.

Why to worry about it. HE HE :D

•••
Ye ye ye ye ;) Sent your TR now.

•••
Is this still going on nick? I have another one if it is.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back