NameSilo

auction $1 For $46 Earned in Parking Revenue: Verified Stats + Account Access (MySpaca.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is first in the series of my upcoming auctions for all my revenue generating names. Being domainer, have roughly 4000 Domains that makes $1500-2000 from parking. Looking to raise cash hence, will be clearing out all the revenue names portfolio/registrar wise in coming days. This thread is for 15 Godaddy ones.

ProfileLayout .com Alone was sold for $770 in 2008 http://namebio.com/profilelayout.com

Revenue: $46.87 In last 180 Days (For 15 Domains)
Visitors: 1400+
Parking: Bodis and Internet Traffic
Auction Start: $1
Increment: $1
BIN (Buy it Now Price): $49
Auction Ends: 48 Hours after the last bid Or BIN
Expiry: Various in this year. Dates Attached.
Screenshot: Attached

Revenue 15Domains.jpg

revexpiry.jpg

For industry veterans and expert domainers who want to dig completely in the traffic and revenue numbers, I have gone ahead and created a public access to Above.com verified stats. Use the code "HBAGFCCB" to gain access to my parking reports at http://www.above.com/verifiedstats/verified-summary-stats.html?code=HBAGFCCB

All domains are registered at Godaddy and will be pushed to your Godaddy account. Once you win, kindly send a PM immediately to get the Paypal invoice link to make payment. Please make sure you are able to complete the payment within 24 hours of winning the auction.

Happy Bidding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The the member who placed the final bid for this auction, is defaulter and not responding, The auction can be continued from this point. You may bid for it again. Check the first post for complete details and rules.

Last edited:
•••
Can you update what domains have deleted, and which ones are not?

•••

No domain is deleted, they are still available for push if you pay the renewal fee. If seeing from expiration perspective, bottom 3 domains have been deleted:

expiry.jpg

•••

Feel free to ask anymore questions if you do have.

Anyone else, feel free to bid. The auction is continue.

•••
The the member who placed the final bid for this auction, is defaulter and not responding, The auction can be continued from this point. You may bid for it again. Check the first post for complete details and rules.

Thanks for posting - just a quick question or two.

Is bidding at $22 coming off Abbe's bid of $21? Or is bidding restarting at $1?

And if the answer is $22 from Abbe's last bid, wouldn't that make her the winner @ $21 by default since time has elapsed?

Thanks

•••
Hi, I believe the bidding should continue from $22 as the two winners somnath and abbe, both defaulted.
@Michelle can shed light on it.

•••
Thank you for inviting me to mediate

Firstly winner is online and I will try to find out why they are not concluding

As time is of importance to this I would suggest

You either make a new auction with quick ending
Make a by now with fixed price
Ask for offer in make an offer.
Ask for offers here :)

I will look at the winners account as to why they did not conclude Abbe did not technically default as second buyer can be offered the opportunity to buy but is not obliged to buy the name if they do not wish

Last edited:
•••
At the moment, I'm converting this auction into a buy now as michelle suggest. If anyone wants, they can get it for the same amount as the winning bid - $22. If not, I will release these domains for free to the namepros community.

BIN Only valid for 24 hours.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back