Dynadot

YPN and Google Affiliate Links?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi There

i have couple of Websites with YPN ads on them, i was wondering if there would be a problem with adding Google affiliate links (Google Banner ads) of Adsense and Adwords to the same pages

anyone out there that can help ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're talking about the Google referral buttons that advertise the Adsense and Adwords products?

From the Google Adsense program policies:

"A single referral button per product may be placed on a page up to a maximum of 4 buttons, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above. Referral buttons are considered to be β€˜Google ads’ for purposes of these program policies."​

and a few paragraphs later:

"Competitive Ads and Services

We do not permit Google ads or search boxes accessing Google search services to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads or services. ..."

I'd interpret that as "no", but why not use the Adsense support contact form and ask ?

•••
Just wanted to thank enlytend for the great reply!

We greatly appreciate the thought and effort that went into an informative and clear post; Thank you! :tu:

Please accept a small token of "rep" as a thankyou from me ;)

-Allan :gl:

enlytend said:
You're talking about the Google referral buttons that advertise the Adsense and Adwords products?

From the Google Adsense program policies:

"A single referral button per product may be placed on a page up to a maximum of 4 buttons, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above. Referral buttons are considered to be β€˜Google ads’ for purposes of these program policies."​

and a few paragraphs later:

"Competitive Ads and Services

We do not permit Google ads or search boxes accessing Google search services to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads or services. ..."

I'd interpret that as "no", but why not use the Adsense support contact form and ask ?

•••
enlytend

thank you very much for your help, your answer was right to the point.

thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back