IT.COM

discuss Your worst domain name showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Report your worst names guys!Mine probably was s-e--x.com :)I am waiting your reports!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
since i'm new to domaining I currently own more bad domains than good ones.

Pros: I understand they are bad and why.
Cons: they are bad. Period.

For example:

Whiteweedo
Shyste
And 3 typos (not good typos)

But im getting better!

•••
A trip down memory lane: I made this post in a thread on May 8, 2007

I think I won. lol

multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com

I saw the string had a good OVT at the time and I didn't know why, so I regged this ugly thing. Turns out there's a book with this title. If anyone wants the dreaded thing, PM me. I'd even take $np for this trifle of a domain.

Obviously, I no longer have it

•••
My absolute worst? I was given RussianPreteen.com & was very happy about it at first, since it was aged & aged domains are valuable...

...or at least I was stupid enough to believe this. I got too close to the picture to see it for what it was. I had it on adult parking (it made about 50 cents or so) and I tried selling it in an adult forum. It was only after I was royally chewed out that I stepped back and truly realized what I had. I tried dropping it, but Moniker refused to allow me to. They then auto-renewed it. I demanded a deletion after. It was, and I forfeited the renewal fee. To this day, I feel sick thinking of the domain. I donated 50 cents to charity--thus removing all profits--and learned a great lesson: NEVER GET TOO CLOSE to the picture. It'll obscure you.

Irony: the domain wasn't aged, at all it dropped, thus its time reset. Obviously, this was long ago

•••
PineappleXXXpress (com)

ObamaCareBear (com)

•••
•••
I think this was my first domain-- mamadidntraisenofool.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BRADYBUNCHDATING.COM
There's worse ones then that I'm just not going to mention

•••
I owned it, I let it drop...

RussianMafia.org

•••
BlackPeopleJokes.com

Maybe this is too soon with all this Baltimore mumbo jumbo going on but I was blinded by 27,000 exact match searches. Hopefully, I'll meet a black comic that wants it...

•••
Just remembered another one, lol. ThugTech.com

•••
•••
It's not even the correct spelling - it should be "genealogy" with an "a". Like nudity on an elevator, it's wrong on all levels!

•••
I'm considering

AudacityofHope.com

not sure if I want to encourage them with another tenner though ...

-----------------

oops looks like the book seller has it already ..
ah well

•••
I saw some people on here posting sales of typo domains so I decided to give it a try. I regged Toky0.com and convinced myself that it is pronounceable (because zero can be pronounced "oh" - LOL).

This may not be my worst offence but its the one that comes to mind right away. I've learned to not buy domains I don't believe in or have a use case for.

•••
r3v3rs3.com (Reverse)

At least it was a .COM :P

•••
my first hand reg ever was so bad haha

glass-app.co

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back