Dynadot

discuss Your worst domain name showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Report your worst names guys!Mine probably was s-e--x.com :)I am waiting your reports!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anyone to report?don't be shy, report an old name.we are mistakes and make people!:-$

•••
•••
•••
•••
My absolute worst? I was given RussianPreteen.com & was very happy about it at first, since it was aged & aged domains are valuable...

...or at least I was stupid enough to believe this. I got too close to the picture to see it for what it was. I had it on adult parking (it made about 50 cents or so) and I tried selling it in an adult forum. It was only after I was royally chewed out that I stepped back and truly realized what I had. I tried dropping it, but Moniker refused to allow me to. They then auto-renewed it. I demanded a deletion after. It was, and I forfeited the renewal fee. To this day, I feel sick thinking of the domain. I donated 50 cents to charity--thus removing all profits--and learned a great lesson: NEVER GET TOO CLOSE to the picture. It'll obscure you.

Irony: the domain wasn't aged, at all it dropped, thus its time reset. Obviously, this was long ago

•••
•••
since i'm new to domaining I currently own more bad domains than good ones.

Pros: I understand they are bad and why.
Cons: they are bad. Period.

For example:

Whiteweedo
Shyste
And 3 typos (not good typos)

But im getting better!

•••
it was bad experience here on np when i ask appraisal of insticts.com (it looks premium right?)
all said that value was $xx.xxx when.....
hell!!i missed one ''n''!i promise, i had no idea about the missing letter. then, i said sorry to all.

pros: i understand that you must check domain spelling many times before registration
cons: it was so embarassing to serve a typo name as premium and everyone laugh with you.nightmare!

•••
PineappleXXXpress (com)

ObamaCareBear (com)

•••
I'm considering

AudacityofHope.com

not sure if I want to encourage them with another tenner though ...

-----------------

oops looks like the book seller has it already ..
ah well

•••
I saw some people on here posting sales of typo domains so I decided to give it a try. I regged Toky0.com and convinced myself that it is pronounceable (because zero can be pronounced "oh" - LOL).

This may not be my worst offence but its the one that comes to mind right away. I've learned to not buy domains I don't believe in or have a use case for.

•••
r3v3rs3.com (Reverse)

At least it was a .COM :P

•••
my first hand reg ever was so bad haha

glass-app.co

•••
•••
A trip down memory lane: I made this post in a thread on May 8, 2007

I think I won. lol

multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com

I saw the string had a good OVT at the time and I didn't know why, so I regged this ugly thing. Turns out there's a book with this title. If anyone wants the dreaded thing, PM me. I'd even take $np for this trifle of a domain.

Obviously, I no longer have it

•••
BRADYBUNCHDATING.COM
There's worse ones then that I'm just not going to mention

•••
I owned it, I let it drop...

RussianMafia.org

•••
•••
•••
•••
t0ols dot.com
sh0ws dot.com

•••
•••
Haha, this thread deserves a lot more replies.

It seems that many people are holding back.. -_-;)

•••
my first domain - Bargains4less dotcom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back