NameSilo

discuss Your worst domain name showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Report your worst names guys!Mine probably was s-e--x.com :)I am waiting your reports!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
''all in our deep mind know how bad or good a domain is''

fat katarina

•••
I think this was my first domain-- mamadidntraisenofool.com

•••
b-k-s.com I believe its.

•••
I thought that was your list for a second.

•••
I wish I could write the domain name...but fortunately I have sold my worst domain yesterday.. That was one month old... :D

•••
BlackPeopleJokes.com

Maybe this is too soon with all this Baltimore mumbo jumbo going on but I was blinded by 27,000 exact match searches. Hopefully, I'll meet a black comic that wants it...

•••
•••
Just remembered another one, lol. ThugTech.com

•••
findadomainna.me.

In my early days of regging domains I seemed to have a thing for domain hacks.

•••
Pretty much every .biz .me .info domain I ever registered lol. vrtv.biz is probably the worst offender though.

•••
findadomainna.me.

In my early days of regging domains I seemed to have a thing for domain hacks.

Yikes !

ha ha !

•••
I forgot about this one
Organicfoodtoyourdoor.com

•••
•••
•••
You too got way too close to the picture. It happens to the best of us

BlackPeopleJokes.com

Maybe this is too soon with all this Baltimore mumbo jumbo going on but I was blinded by 27,000 exact match searches. Hopefully, I'll meet a black comic that wants it...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
alwaysstaffing.com lol. PR4 domain though

•••
•••
•••
It's not even the correct spelling - it should be "genealogy" with an "a". Like nudity on an elevator, it's wrong on all levels!

•••
Sometimes i am risky on reg's. I like hybrid names, because they can be brandable sometimes. If you fail, smile at least.Learn from others mistakes too.

•••
I did everything wrong with this one, i2sin except it was .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back