NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
LightweightMaterials.com
A market that's worth around $110bn, couldn't belive my eyes that this domain was still available :O

Last edited:
•••
•••
refer-work-logo.png

•••
•••
AIWholesale.com
AI is one of the hottest trends now. Maybe i will hold it for 5 years then ....drop =))

•••
•••
•••
Asset.Club

a one time three figures investment from .club with a regular renewal. ASSET can be used for real estate, vacation rental, hotel booking, domain name, investments, stocks and much more.

Last edited:
•••
•••
AIWholesale.com

You beat me to it by about 45 seconds! It actually went into my account but could do nothing with it...made an inquiry and found out about reg times...may take a while but it should go up in value.

Sticking with my recent audio buys:

stereo preamp dot comm

•••
You beat me to it by about 45 seconds! It actually went into my account but could do nothing with it...made an inquiry and found out about reg times...may take a while but it should go up in value.

Sticking with my recent audio buys:

stereo preamp dot comm
The true thing is : i saw this domain had appeared on drop list 20mins before i decided to buy it as a gamble.
I was beaten so many times :)
In this industry, if you don't have time, get the domain from auctions or backorder with the high price. If you don't have money, get the dropped one first for 8,47 USD and then try to re-sell them.
Dropped domain always get the highest risk ( cause it's the last chance to get a domain, people usually take the good in auctions or backorder before it is available to register a domain in dropped list, but there are gems in this field everyday - I sold some, get inquiries for some - the last inquiry i got for a dropped domain is in this week for GrupEx.com) and the highest profit ( you buy 8-9$ for a domains and try to sell it for 1k -2k, i sold SivaGas.com for 1k after holding it for 3 months, got in on dropped list).
So to minimize the risk, you must have time to do lots of research, and when you do it, other people register your gem :)
That's cool, like a racing game. And that's the reason why i love this industry : To survive, you must have to be the fastest, the strongest guy :) .

Last edited:
•••
•••
MortgageBooth.com - Keyword + booth seems to be working out quite well for me.

PlumbingOptions.com - Keyword + options or solutions seem to work out quite well for everyone
:)

•••
•••
FASTEST.EXPRESS
fastest.express

I still can't believe that this one was free to register!

Last edited:
•••
FASTEST.EXPRESS
fastest.express

I still can't believe that this one was free to register!
wow wow wow, nice catch.
Maybe it can be sold for 5k if you get an end user's offer.
But you must hold for months or maybe years.
There aren't any FastestExpress domains that have been registered. Just only fastestexpress.com is fowarding into sdag1.com.

Last edited:
•••
wow wow wow, nice catch.
Maybe it can be sold for 5k if you get an end user's offer.
Can be sold for much more, I am offering it for 99,999.00 USD

Last edited:
•••
Can be sold for much more, I am offering it for 99,999.00 USD
see my editted reply above bro.
Put it into GD premium auctions, Sedo, NameJet or park it in some parking companies's platforms and see the traffics by years.
If i were you, i would hold it for 5 years, and check its traffic each year to know how many people like it.
Anw , Congrat for your great catching :) Keep moving forward :)

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm

Some i got recently in tech sectors

IotExperience.com
360displays.com

•••
•••
FunnyAccessories.com
EnergyClothes.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back