Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
like I said before CorporateHeealth.com is Mike Mann's gem with a price tag of $115,000. but HealthCorporate.com is also registered no price tag but has been owned for a while too. is this person an idiot?

•••
Picked up a few .Info today because I couldnt help myself :P plus I have a few cctv connects that might be interested for a quick flip

HD-TVI.info (great upcoming cctv technology)
BiometricScanner.info
BiometricScan.Info
BiometricLock.info
BiometricLocks.info

Nice! did you get that after my post? I was thinking about going down that route with the new TLD's but was too chicken. nice reg though.

•••
LockBiometrics is appropriate for a software company. "BiometricLock(s)" is good for company selling locks that have built-in biometric security. I think that Biometric Lock(s) has more profit potential to be honest.

Also, "lock biometrics" is kind of odd, because there are many applications for biometrics beyond locks...so it would need to be a software company that ONLY specializes in software for locks...which is very limited.

I'd place my bets on Biometric Lock(s) any day. It sounds more solid as a defined, sell-able product...
I see I see. so everyone really just registers domains for the purpose of reselling them to endusers? So no enduser would ever consider LockBiometric.com if say BiometricLock.com was retailing for say $100,000?

•••
I've worked for a fairly nice size CCTV drop shipper as the e-commerce director so I know a good bit about the business. I plan on either talking to my previous contacts about buying them or I may just use them for a site myself to create some extra cash flow.

•••
nice! can someone really make money from creating such sites? how developed will these sites be to be profitable? I feel developing sites would just be too much work depending on the cash flow.

•••
It depends on how detailed you want to get. I have been building sites for 15 years so with the right resources I can get a dropshipping site up in 1-2 hours. Will it be pretty? No.. but it will be selling lol. Currently I make roughly $180 - ? depending on the sale and volume of product that they're buying. You can pm me though if you have questions regarding that :) I think that topic doesnt belong in the daily reg thread lol

•••
ok so LockBiometric.com is backwards. fine. what about:
BiometricTransponder.com
BiometricVR.com
GunBiometric.com
GunSafeBiometric.com
BiometricNFC.com
BiometricAmerica.com
AmericanBiometric.com
BiometricBuy.com
BiometricBeacon.com
ATMBiometric.com
BiometricFacial.com
BiometricFinger.com
BiometricGPS.com
BiometricNFC.com
DNABiometric.com
DroneBiometric.com
EyeBiometric.com
FaceBiometric.com
FitnessBiometric.com
ScanBiometric.com
IDBiometric.com
SoftwareBiometric.com
WellnessBiometric.com
TrackBiometric.com
TrackerBiometric.com
Xbiometric.com
ShopBiometric.com
UBiometric.com
DownlinkVR.com
VRSchematic.com
VRAttendant.com
VRLithium.com
CBDTHCShop.com
CorporateScam.com
Vapesia.com
Vapesio.com
NFCATM.com
ATMNFC.com
CorporateHealthy.com

Enjoy the list everyone. hope it gives you ideas. Good night . leave comments. I love comments. Thanks.

•••
It depends on how detailed you want to get. I have been building sites for 15 years so with the right resources I can get a dropshipping site up in 1-2 hours. Will it be pretty? No.. but it will be selling lol. Currently I make roughly $180 - ? depending on the sale and volume of product that they're buying. You can pm me though if you have questions regarding that :) I think that topic doesnt belong in the daily reg thread lol

ok!!!!cool

•••
thefirstdomain.top
thelastdomain.top

•••
V E G A S C I N E M A S . C O M

•••
Fussballlive.online (german for live soccer)
Fussballergebnisse.online (german for soccer scores)
Fussballspiele.online (german for soccer games)
urlaubsuche.online (german for vacation search)
billigbuchen.online (german for book cheap)
guenstigeversicherung.online (german for affordable insurance)

•••
Hitel.online (Hungarian for credit)
Hitelkartya.online (Hungarian for credit card)
Jegyek.online (Hungarian for tickets)
Kolcson.info (Hungarian for loan)
... and a few more :)

•••
Hitel.online (Hungarian for credit)
Hitelkartya.online (Hungarian for credit card)
Jegyek.online (Hungarian for tickets)
Kolcson.info (Hungarian for loan)
... and a few more :)

I'm going to assume you're hungarian :) . Hungarian is a crazy language with a hundred different endings for words. I hope those are the right forms to put before the words "Online" and "Info"....not that they have to match, but I think people like it more when the keyword and extension make sense together (basic form of the word?).

I'm not Hungarian...and I couldn't learn Hungarian if my life depended on it....

kutya_meme_ps_2.png

•••
•••
- 7N .xyz -

•••
•••
.com

c r o w d p r o t o t y p i n g

•••
•••
Kartenspiele.online (German for Card Games)
AktuelleNachrichten.online (German for Current News)

•••
PaloAlto.Chinese Onlne (all in Chinese)
Arcadia.Chinese Online (All in China)
Aracadia(In chinese).com
PaloAlto(in chinese).com

why Arcadia? check this out

Why Palo Alto? Check this out. Check out number 3 on the list of top areas where the chinese love to buy real estate in the USA. Juwai is the number 1 real estate portal for Chinese real estate investors.

Top Destinations for CHINESE PROPERTY BUYERS
https://list.juwai.com/.../juwailist/pdf/Juwai-map-FINAL.pdf
Juwai.com
Where Chinese find international property. Top Destinations for ... ONLINE PROPERTY VIEWINGS ON JUWAI.COM AND ... These are the places where Chinese buyers are ... buying property overseas are ... Chinese purchases of real estate.

•••
just hot off the presses.
ooglevr.com
aplevr.com (All Purpose Limited Edition Virtual Reality) ( All Purpose Light Emitting Virtual Reality) (All Purpose Laser Effect Virtual Reality)

•••
oh and
ogglevr.com 128,000,000 search results on google.

•••
ooglevr.com 128,000,000 search results for OOGLE and VR

•••
aplevr.com 59,000,000 search results for keywords APLE and VR

•••
pplevr.com (People VR) 59,000,000 search results for keywords PPLE VR
vrpple.com (Vr People) 60,300,000 search results for keywords VR PPLE

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back