NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
tmedoat.top

T. M. E. D. O. A. T.
Who knows what does this mean?

•••
I also got into LiFi. if you don't know about it you really should check it out.

The technology that will REPLACE (supposedly) WiFi.

WiFi - Wireless Fidelity
LiFi - Lght Fidelity

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=lifi

here's mine reg.

ZoomLifi.com
LifiZoom.com
ViaLifi.com ( as in you should connect to the office network to download that file I sent you. "How do I do that?" ViaLifi of course!! ) lol)

LEDLampLifi.com
LampLifi.com
HouseLifi.com
CarLifi.com
LifiSolarCell.com
SolarCellLifi.com
LifeSolarPanel.com
SolarPanelLifi.com
LifiDownload.com
DownloadLifi.com
BroadBandLifi.com
ZoomLifi.com
LifiZoom.com

My personal Favoite?
VZLiFi.com
LiFiVZ.com lol figure it out. I'll give you 3 tries!

domains that I wanted to register but were already taken for years. are:
LifiWifi.com
WifiLifi.com
Lifiled.com
LedLifi.com
Lifilamp.com
internetlifi.com
LiFiInternet.com
LifiChina.com
LiFiCN.com
CNLifi.com
ChinaLiFi.com

This LiFi is pretty interesting right especially with all those registrations from way way back.

Anyways. I think that's it's Opinions wanted of course.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
create_thumb (4).png

•••
HapticsMagazine.com
TicketStuff.com
SushiSense.com

•••
•••
In a symbolic meaning,
the LION is the 'king of the land'
the EAGLE is the 'king of the air'
the SHARK is the 'king of the sea'

So I registered those .top's

thelion.top
theeagle.top
theshark.top

toplion.top
topeagle.top
topshark.top

thetoplion.top
thetopeagle.top
thetopshark.top

liondomain.top
eagledomain.top
sharkdomain.top

theliondomain.top
theeagledomain.top
thesharkdomain.top

If you like to know why I registered them just visit them.
I wish you all great ideas and the right decisions at the right time.
Me too of course.

Last edited:
•••
minidrone dot info
kidsclub dot info
relatives dot info

•••
•••
•••
•••
coms:

B-Bride
B-Groom
Floorstanders (loudspeakers)

•••
•••
The 'only' problem is that the domain is backwards :(

LockBiometrics is appropriate for a software company. "BiometricLock(s)" is good for company selling locks that have built-in biometric security. I think that Biometric Lock(s) has more profit potential to be honest.

Also, "lock biometrics" is kind of odd, because there are many applications for biometrics beyond locks...so it would need to be a software company that ONLY specializes in software for locks...which is very limited.

I'd place my bets on Biometric Lock(s) any day. It sounds more solid as a defined, sell-able product...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up jahresreiseversicherung.net (german for yearly travel insurance) since all other ext are gone

•••
BiometricLocks is a winner. Congrats!

really you think so? I suspected that alot of "pro" domainers would not agree with that. simply because it doesn't "sound great" that it's improper english and all that stuff. can anyone else comment here to confirm if this domain really is good? or not? I also have GunSafeBiometric.com and BiometricVR.com

•••
- .info -

- .xyz -

FRRE
PEEA
PEPR
RAPR
RPRE

•••
is there anywhere on NP that discusses when a domain becomes "valuable" I understand that some domains need a "flow" but for keyword SEO purposes could let's say ok CorporateHealth.com is HUGE. Mike Mann put a price tag of $115,000 on it. so for keyword SEO purposes. wouldn't HealthCorporate.com be valuable too? I mean HealthCorporate.com is taken and probably high sticker price too.

Ok so like I tried to reg BiometricTracker.com it was taken. so I regged TrackerBiometric.com is that bad? I mean on Google if you type in "Biometric Tracker" it pull up only 416,000 results. but "Tracker Biometric" also pulls up same amount of results. so is TrackerBiometric.com bad just because it's not sounding "great"?

•••
The 'only' problem is that the domain is backwards :(
yea see? exactly! I was hoping someone would say what every other "guru" says. thanks for that. am I just being stubborn and want to disagree?

•••
Picked up a few .Info today because I couldnt help myself :p plus I have a few cctv connects that might be interested for a quick flip

HD-TVI.info (great upcoming cctv technology)
BiometricScanner.info
BiometricScan.Info
BiometricLock.info
BiometricLocks.info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back