IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
really? never hurts to check! you'd be surprised I bet
It seems you're right! BrandDealer is available. Namedealer though is unsurprisingly taken, and would be a nice companion for mine indeed.

•••
•••
No, just curious

oh ok lol I was preparing for some jokes or whatever. especially on NP there's alot of people hating on VR domains. so how about you? do you have VR domains? I'm slowly collecting vr connections on linkedin to get eyes on my vr domains plus all thee other forum sites to market my vr domains.

•••
•••
nice! don't forget Coinbuy! lol

•••
DUIAdvice.online
nice one! but if they got a DUI isn't the "advice" part too late? lol still a great name though. how much is that .online costing these days? I never really venture into the fancy new gtlds

•••
oh ok lol I was preparing for some jokes or whatever. especially on NP there's alot of people hating on VR domains. so how about you? do you have VR domains? I'm slowly collecting vr connections on linkedin to get eyes on my vr domains plus all thee other forum sites to market my vr domains.

No, I dabble in certain future potential domains....very few. As you see from my posts, I try and stick to more conservative easy to sell domains...I've been doing pretty well on the selling side lately.

•••
From today deleted domains list, will try sell to end users. All in Com:
ChileGym
LasVegasWalk
Long-Hairs
DealersDelhi
EgyptFactory
IstanbulConsultancy
FlashMobStudio
SoundBayStudio

•••
biobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobio.bio
original 63.DOMAIN / 21 times bio / .bio

More bio isn't possible in a domain.
Since years bio products booming everywhere, not only in Austria (my home country).
Meanwhile every small / big discounter has his bio line.

•••
LasVegasWalk could go to las veges walking tours....or other vegas tour type companys..
FlashMobStudio has some potential endusers as well!

Nice catches

•••
dispatchblog
In the king of course.
New one at godaddy.
Just a few minutes ago.

•••
Goldowner
In both king and .club

•••
by the way 885888.net sold over at godaddy for: $4885 and trust me I got it from Godaddy for a steal. I didn't pay no $4885 either.

http://dnpric.es/?q=885888.net

•••
just registered CorporateHealths.com

Search Results for Corporate Healths is 898,000,000 but it's for "Corporate Health"

By the way when it comes to these search results when it says
Showing results forcorporate health
Search instead forcorporate healths

Corporate Health is of course 898 million results. As soon as I click that corporate healths it goes all the way down to 45,000. the obvious answer to "is this bad?" is going to be HELL NO. but can someone tell me something POSITIVE? like is there a way that Corporate Healths can be associated with a search for "Corporate Health"? what I'm saying is minus the obvious technique of using backlinks is there a way to get CorporateHealths.com on the first page results for "corporate health" on Google? I'm thinking perhaps a website with content and metatags for keywords " Corporate Health"?

•••
I wish I could say the same. problem with me is that I'm a perpetual procrastinator! lol and a hoarder. very bad for a domainer to be! lol anyways I really need to get on top of selling these domains already. I have plan just need to implement and focus. I really need the money. I'm planning on selling 885888.net and 0088899.com over at Sedo. Going to do a featured auction then just piggyback my other free listings on top of those two to divide up the cost among say 100 other domains. so it's sorta like creating a "sub-folder" within Sedo so that people can see your categorized portfolio...I see alot of people doing this. seems to work.

I've gone just the opposite...I removed all my domains from all auction sites. I use efty.com for a landing sales page and I find domains that I think I can sell quick to endusers. When I wasn't selling domains, I was listing them for high prices...now I settle for quick 200-1000 for most of my domains...I have a few that I think are keepers for the right price but most I turn around pretty quick...hey its only day 13 this month and I made $1,500 already. My goal was to make an extra grand a month flipping domains....I'm working on 2k now...its a good month and since my new method of sales just started 2 weeks ago...I'd say its a good "new start"

My problem the last few years was I was a domainer that thought all my domains were 1k or better...decided to stop kidding myself and now I'm selling domains and making money.

•••
I've gone just the opposite...I removed all my domains from all auction sites. I use efty.com for a landing sales page and I find domains that I think I can sell quick to endusers. When I wasn't selling domains, I was listing them for high prices...now I settle for quick 200-1000 for most of my domains...I have a few that I think are keepers for the right price but most I turn around pretty quick...hey its only day 13 this month and I made $1,500 already. My goal was to make an extra grand a month flipping domains....I'm working on 2k now...its a good month and since my new method of sales just started 2 weeks ago...I'd say its a good "new start"

My problem the last few years was I was a domainer that thought all my domains were 1k or better...decided to stop kidding myself and now I'm selling domains and making money.

I was thinking about that domainsherpa product Efty. is it all that a bag of chips or what? sounds like you like it but are there any bugs?

•••
•••
how are you marketing your efty portfolio? linkedin? facebook? I remembering seeing on Flippa as one of their upgrades that they will tweet your flippa listing to 30,000 Flippa twitter followers. I was thinking couldn't I just do that myself? I know of a software that can create a huge twitter following pretty quicky. not sure of the exact "quality" of the followers if they will even buyers but hey at least it's free instead of paying for it.

•••
wow! that's all Efty? even the photos? and everything else? how hard was that to do?

•••
I snagged my best one yet, today.

Aventadors.com (Insane car niche)

My second best is probably..

craters.net

•••
I snagged my best one yet, today.

Aventadors.com (Insane car niche)

My second best is probably..

craters.net
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

•••
that's not trademarked you think? did you check?

•••
wow! that's all Efty? even the photos? and everything else? how hard was that to do?
Easy...change nameservers and sign up for a $5/month acct....then park

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back