NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I sniffed this one out!

scentedpuzzles(.)com

According to Playthings.com Hasbro and Yankee Candle are collaborating on an idea to create puzzles that smell nice as you put them together. I believe they are going to manufacture them in an olfactory! :p

•••
SanktPeterburg dot TV

Last edited:
•••
•••
NorthernInuitDog.com
AmericanWhiteShepherd.com

•••
•••
LowInterestRate.info

$16.61 PPC according to the Google Adwords Keyword Tool for "low interest rate"
Loving these high PPC keyword .info domains! Can be very lucrative if some SEO is done on it... :tu:

•••
RubberHandles.com
ScissorsJack.com

•••
•••
Someone let Diberville.net drop D-:

D'Iberville is a coastal town on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the Biloxi/Gulfport metro area that's presently undergoing an impressive rebirth after Katrina wiped it out. I also own BayStLouis// org, so this is relevant.

If I could get one pure 5K+ pop. townname.c/n/o per month, I would die a happy domain owner :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
HostBlend.com

Looking for a better home for my developed domains, I've decided to go under my own brand to easily flip them without installation on remote servers, just a password change needed, offering as a bonus X months of hosting for an already active website.

•••
USB Wireless Modem .com - 2,4k EXACT google searches, with average CPC of 3.8$
How Much Time .com

•••
•••
•••
.com Alloy Steels
BristolCounty.us

There's real drop competition now in pure .us keywords, where there used to not be.
A .us drop list today looks what a .com drop list looked like in 2000... tubs.us or bracelets.us or vibrators.us... They used to be dead simple to get, now, they aren't. I don't know what this means, but apparently, the drop market is putting a bit more emphasis on them.

Last edited:
•••
I feel so sick I think I'm going to SPEWT.com
lol, my reg of the day..

•••
registerfrog.com/regfrog.com

•••
•••
Picked up some nice ones today...

Rooibos.net
WheelchairRental.net
SendPhotos.net
WoodDesigns.net
ArtDolls.net
StormShutter.net
RabbitHouse.net
Juggalo.net
FilmSlideScanner.com

•••
•••
ShuffleTube.com

northernTube.com

•••
DesktopPillow.com

Should build a ecommerce site selling pillows specially designed for desktop made from work at home mom.
Taking a short nap at work with a comfortable desktop pillow could result in productivity work according to studies so don't forget to take your nap before you start searching for new domain names to reg. :)

•••
•••
MountainPark.net

Lots of nice possibilities for this one :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back