Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CodeBasics .org

Last edited:
•••
LovelyAge (com)
Wellays (com)
Faways (com)
ConceptSpeak (com)
SpeakTrainer (com)
PassionWays (com)
Activeter (com)
Vermontes (com)
Accuder (com)
SpeakConsult (com)
NeatPure (com)
LeaseClients (com)
SpeakGoal (com)
SpeakConcepts (com)
AlterSpeak (com)
SpeakMakers (com)
PureFinders (com)
TitanCorner (com)
CraftClients (com)
HunterCorner (com)
AuthenticUp (com)
SpeakFormula (com)
May I ask for curiosity, from your domain sales this year.

How many are hand regs, and how many are more expensive buys? Rough % is ok.

Thanks!

•••

Thanks!
I am selling around 20k worth of names, only May was the worst as having just 3k, the rest are going great till today, I have done 11.3k so far and still my 3k names are not yet came to the premium network.

I am doing combo of closeouts, (hand reggs) brandables, the recent hand reggs I sold are: WorkHug.com - PlanSpy.com which I reggd 4-5 months ago, and few more (need to check)

I had a sales ratio of 1.45% which I am trying to increase to 2.00%

I have a lot of names I bought from $300 range to $2k purchase, and selling them for a higher price and I notice those are doing around 4-5% a year so that's a good thing too for me, I am adding more and more better and also I am checking history of registrations and even I reggd many names being used by companies and then they got closed or something and I got the name.

•••

Thanks!

some recent closeouts I did was:

Retryer.com
Insuplex.com
Mevero.com
FlickPro.com
HuntBest.com
Relabor.com
Greply.com
Omgfy.com
WealthLoad.com
Winofy.com
Exotin.com
Tutorialy.com

•••

Thanks!

last few names I did are:

Xish.com

SUPC.com

Winid.com

Payac.com

CraftUp.com

StoreUp.com

and many many more :)

Last edited:
•••

Thanks!

last 24 hours some of the hand reggs are:

MindCredits.com
TribalStep.com
RankCharge.com
Intensable.com
SupremeStep.com
StickyHome.com
PlayMovers.com
Stratrey.com
SpeakSigns.com

•••
I can say doing my hand reggs and I also trim the fats from the names and also learned so the ones which I am doing now are very good ones and I see many times they even the larger version is on sale for a higher price so my will work for sure .. :)

•••
P2E. // black. Taken in 264 other extensions, Dotdb.

Last edited:
•••
I can say doing my hand reggs and I also trim the fats from the names and also learned so the ones which I am doing now are very good ones and I see many times they even the larger version is on sale for a higher price so my will work for sure .. :)

Thanks for your comments. Yes it makes sense like this - a mix of regs and buys etc.

I'm sticking to pre-owned domains in most cases though, even for my regs (note, in that case a reg is actually a drop). I like some of your regs a lot, but the quality varies significantly. And the ones that sold are from the ones I expected to sell, so that tells a story.

Anyway, there are just few here who profit from hand regs like this so I guess beginners will find inspiration in your regs. Thumbs up for being able to do that, you're going against the general flow which is interesting.

I cannot do regs in a similar fashion. As a non-native English speaker, there are language intricacies that will probably always elude me. But it's interesting at least to see your regs being sold for profit.

•••
(dawtcom)

MintingArts

Last edited:
•••
bankjegy.com

bankjegy.jpg

•••
•••
•••
p2eMods

in king - not regged today

•••
•••
Marriage Makeup
Honeymoon Makeup

In dawt com

•••
•••
kunyho.com

hungarian: hut, cottage, hovel, cabin, shack (a roughly built, simple dwelling) ty to wiktionary.

•••
r e n t e r s i n s u r a n c e g r o u p (dot) com

•••
•••
•••
parlors //.beauty
parlors //.tattoo
parlors //.hair
parlors //.skin

•••
phevs //.xyz ( Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs))
hevs //.xyz (hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs))
hybrid // vehicles //.xyz

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back