NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Legalania //.com

Paymentique //.com

Creditalizer //.com

•••
•••
... and a few more:

Appimized //com (... "optimized")
Cloudimized //com
Webimized //com

Sportsania //com
Appsania //com

Fitoneer //com
Fitonator //com
CBDator //com

Creditania //com
Fitnessania //com
Buckseer //com

Last edited:
•••
BiometricScreening.org
BiometricScreening.co.uk

BiometricSecurity.technology
BiometricScreening.de

•••
•••
(dawtcom)

DappCredit

Last edited:
•••
Legalania //.com

Paymentique //.com

Creditalizer //.com
creditalizer (y)
Do you really think so? I can't imagine being an end user and thinking I’d want to build anything here. It’s a good niche, but sort of a pipe dream to think it’s worth anything.
... and a few more:

Appimized //com (... "optimized")
Cloudimized //com (... "optimized")
Webimized //com (... "optimized")

Sportsania //com
Appsania //com

Fitoneer //com
Fitonator //com
CBDator //com

Creditania //com
Fitnessania //com
Buckseer //com

Trying not to be critical, but these are all very low quality in my opinion. Have you ever started a business? If I wanted to go into business in any of these niches I’m 10 times more likely to find a viable hand reg than to settle for one of these.

What’s your process?

•••
•••
•••
Do you really think so? I can't imagine being an end user and thinking I’d want to build anything here. It’s a good niche, but sort of a pipe dream to think it’s worth anything.

Trying not to be critical, but these are all very low quality in my opinion. Have you ever started a business? If I wanted to go into business in any of these niches I’m 10 times more likely to find a viable hand reg than to settle for one of these.

What’s your process?
Criticism is always welcome, best way to learn...
I come from an SEO background having worked on different types of web development projects. As a newbie in this forum I know next to nothing about domains. Just getting started. I like the look of creditalizer and think it has the potential to be developed into some sort of credit improvement site/app.... seems to be a mix of credit, digital, and optimizer

•••
•••
123.png

4 letters simple dictionary word

First seen on 2000-10-18
Number of TLDs the domain name is registered: 268
Exact monthly searches: 60,500
GoDaddy appraisal: $3,308
EstiBot appraisal: $1,000

Last edited:
•••
where to find Number of TLDs the domain name is registered?

•••
where to find Number of TLDs the domain name is registered?
There are probably better ways, but I type the domain in Google domains then click “all endings”.

•••
•••
•••
I too use dotdb.com

Last edited:
•••
There are probably better ways, but I type the domain in Google domains then click “all endings”.

ty but we'll need to count manually

•••
•••
A few weeks ago I went on vacation to a place not far from where I live. Besides being able to refresh myself, I also found a magazine called DestinAsian, so I reg...

virtualizasian in king

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
g4mble.com
g4mbling.com

They were actually a suggestion, thought I might take a swing at them.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back