Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
  • BizHash.com
  • AcceleratedCars.com
  • ToursBookmarks.com
  • ArtValued.com
  • ArtsAlert.com
  • BankTrick.com
  • BankingAz.com
  • BizValued.com
  • BrandsGem.com
  • BtcEmpires.com
  • BtcGrails.com
  • BtcHorizon.com
  • BtcNugget.com
  • BtcValued.com
  • CameraNew.com
  • CannaGrail.com
  • CannaNeed.com
  • CannaUses.com
  • CarSuperb.com
  • CarGrails.com
  • CashGrail.com
  • CashValued.com
  • CoinsBids.com
  • CoinsHigh.com
  • FatTokens.com
  • FitSuperb.com
  • FitSucceed.com
  • GameGrails.com
  • HempDigger.com
  • HempSuperb.com
  • TokenVent.com
  • TokenSold.com
  • TradingAZ.com
  • WeedGrail.com

•••
LookOutwards . com

We Need To Look Outwards When Exploring Space & Discovering New Opportunities

•••
•••
•••
a freebie from netsol
seeing that 2020 is one
-
leapyear.online

•••
•••
CryptDapp.com
CryptDapps.com

FashionDapp.com

DappTechnologies.com

DappClient.com

Online dGames .com

dGame News .com

dApps are decentralized applications which contribute an essential part to the infrastructure of the new web3.0 and blockchain cross chain networking and interoperability.

dGames are decentralized games. A product of Web3.0 in my eyes.

I'm going to develop CryptDapp, dGameNews and Online dGames. I imagine in 4 yers time the traffic will have grown into something.
Right now, in Germany, Masternodes is gaining transaction in search results. 700 a month. 3x more than the USA or UK

- Hobbes (Ha)

•••
•••
music.archi
book.voyage
qr.money
vacation.systems

•••
I’m new here and just trying this business. I bought a few domains on auctions for my own projects and probably will try to resell some of them later.

My very first hand reg is COFFEELAT . com. I think it’s a nice name for a café or coffee shop.

Last edited:
•••
ISU-1.jpg

Estibot Value : 2300$ CPC: 6.9$

Last edited:
•••
Deloping.com

Ethereum.gripe
XRP.gripe

RipplePokies.com

Damn I bloody good at this stuff now. Branding id brandding.

Deloping deserves a special mention for being a word, and a tactical word too which is a real treat.
I JUST love this whole domaining thing! Owning some digital space. A location. Like city land baby.

•••
www. quint-major.com

i.e. a royal straight flush in poker. Twist lol.

•••
•••
AieGames .com

Aie = Ai Enabled

When do you think that technology based domains will begin to catch on with the general domain population? They seem to be a slow burner. I've some I am waiting to register but not sure the time is right.

•••
When do you think that technology based domains will begin to catch on with the general domain population? They seem to be a slow burner. I've some I am waiting to register but not sure the time is right.
Well, I'd say they have. I do best selling emerging technology domains. Crypto, Blockchain, Pharma, Automation, Drone, and on and on. Gotta be early though and of course, have to be good names. :)

•••
LookOutwards . com

We Need To Look Outwards When Exploring Space & Discovering New Opportunities

This is a great name! Versatile, memorable, positive. Best wishes for it.

•••
Well, I'd say they have. I do best selling emerging technology domains. Crypto, Blockchain, Pharma, Automation, Drone, and on and on. Gotta be early though and of course, have to be good names. :)

Aww shucks....missed the dot.boat again!!! Lol. Must admit I don't know too much about science and technology generally, but enough to join the party. I have a few for Facial Recognition Database technologies even if I don't fully understand how it works, but it is slowly taking over the world.

Ah, the art of selling. Not something I have done yet but it's on the list of things to do next year. I mean, how hard can it be???

Thanks for your input and your wise words.

•••
Bitcoins.gripe

Bitcoins.zil - This is online space forever, for $20. Claimed. Checked search after claimed through wallet verification, and it says not available so it's safe to call.

•••
•••
•••
•••
wow, how did find that just hand regging?
Thats not a hand reg name... He posted in a wrong section... Its a great name and cannot be hand regged

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back