IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Todays hand reg's... (.com)

FinancialInstitutes
USMutuals
SexoGIF
VirtualPokemon
Teenage-Girls
WatergateTapes

I'm happy!!! Anybody in agreement?

Thinking Virtual Pokemon and Sexo Gif are the winners....with US Mutuals a respectable 2nd... the other 2 are darkhorses that may surprise...

•••
SSL.gdn

Couldn't help it. It popped up on special. Value is pretty good.

•••
•••
Plentitube dot com

Plentitube: Your Agent for Online Video

Found this article while searching this domain...

Plentitube: Your Agent for Online Video
BusinessWeek, November 2008

ABOUT PLENTITUBE

Plentitube is an online agency that connects television networks with the best original content on the web, creating an agile and innovative new programming paradigm.
Plentitube's platform allows users to create Electronic Press Kits (EPKs) around their video content that has been uploaded to any video portal. Users can provide specialized information about their video content, such as production status, format, or specific genre so that it can be matched with the specific needs of buyers from the entertainment industry. Plentitube users will also have access to Requests For Proposals (RFPs) from networks seeking various types of programming and can directly respond using EPKs of their videos and series.

To read more about this process, check out our first deal with HBO/Cinemax in BusinessWeek.

The entertainment industry is in flux. The proliferation of broadcast-quality video online has created an unprecedented opportunity to discover privately produced content originating from a global network of professional producers, directors, and talent. Plentitube is proud to have built the first platform that facilitates the discovery, development, and acquisition of these valuable media properties.

•••
•••
cover.png
dominant firm(.)com

•••
They say hand regging is dead... I'd respectfully like to prove'em otherwise.

Here are some short .COMs I've regged today:

AutoLads //.com
AutosABC //.com
BankHave //.com
BedsAZ //.com
BedsMax //.com
BoatsAZ //.com
BTCHubs //.com
CameraOk //.com
CareerAZ //.com
CarsGems //.com
CarsHour //.com
CashUses //.com
CoinLads //.com
CoinsOwn //.com
CoinsTip //.com
CRMoffer //.com
DebtHigh //.com
EuropeAZ //.com
ISPtop //.com
JewelAZ //.com
PcSpare //.com
PcUnits //.com
TokenAZ //.com
UrlLike //.com

•••
From a few days ago...

V2XTelematics.com
AiBabysitters.com

•••
Registered Below,

Qaxly.com
Gaxro.com
XLWeed.com
BrightYo.com
Leafder.com
RentCru.com
ThickVenture.com

•••
They say hand regging is dead... I'd respectfully like to prove'em otherwise.

Here are some short .COMs I've regged today:

AutoLads //.com
AutosABC //.com
BankHave //.com
BedsAZ //.com
BedsMax //.com
BoatsAZ //.com
BTCHubs //.com
CameraOk //.com
CareerAZ //.com
CarsGems //.com
CarsHour //.com
CashUses //.com
CoinLads //.com
CoinsOwn //.com
CoinsTip //.com
CRMoffer //.com
DebtHigh //.com
EuropeAZ //.com
ISPtop //.com
JewelAZ //.com
PcSpare //.com
PcUnits //.com
TokenAZ //.com
UrlLike //.com
you spent $168 on those?

•••
(del)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I know your reasons are sound...most people would have used them without realizing what the acronym meant. I probably first used one when you were still in short trousers. J.Sainsbury's 1991.

Yes, I just wish people searched for the words "EFTPOS Machine" more often haha

•••
•••
ice.domains

should be interesting with the ngtld coming out or not:

.ice

Last edited:
•••
you spent $168 on those?

I actually spent a bit more, because this ain't the whole list. This is a separate class of "shorts" I have, a smaller subset in the portfolio. All easy flips.

Meanwhile I've sold one for $250 in the same set, so all the today's spending is already covered.

Edit: sometimes they flip in less than a week

Last edited:
•••
...Meanwhile I've sold one for $250 in the same set, so all the today's spending is already covered...

you just regged then flip? after purchased, you list them to portfolio immediately?

•••
tubeteens.com

to go with my already developed tube-teens.com
why dont choose tubeteens when you develop? it's regged first now dropped?

•••
•••
•••
you just regged then flip? after purchased, you list them to portfolio immediately?

Yes, I list them right away. The one sold is not in this list, but from a months ago. It's in the same set of short names though for which I use a separate procedure and pricing.

There is no order though, sometimes the new ones sell right away, other times the older. But overall I recover reg fees rather quick on these, cause they're listed at market prices. Once the reg fees are covered, the rest will go only for retail pricing.

•••
•••
LampStation .com
MadamBook .com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back