NameSilo

Your experience with Dynadot Expired auctions.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all. Who bought domains on Dynadot Expired Auctions? Share your expirence and maybe give me advices because I lost 2 auctions and maybe won't win at 3th auction.

No matter how much time left to the end auction, no matter how much bidders/bids, once I placed a bid someone placed bid higher than me.
For example my first auction TheYounger.com: time left 54 mins, current bid was $25. I thought that if I place a bid higher than $25 I won this name and I was glad. But I placed $26 and somebody placed bid $27. I bid higher, he bid higher than my. And when it comes to bid $85 after this bid I wasn't made bids.
With 2nd auction breathingOxygen.com related something.

And now 3th auction almost 2 days left, 1 bidder was bid $12.99, I bid $13.99 And in the same time other bidder made higher bid $14.99

Who purchased domain(s) there? Maybe you share your experience and advices how to win an auction?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The same on Sedo and many other platforms...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back