IT.COM

discuss Your biggest regret of 2015?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
As 2015 almost finished and I'm sure most of you have regrets...
My regret is not taking action in .xyz frenzy :(
What is yours? Let it out...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Forgetting my old namepro's account details. Was member here since the beginning :| just took 3 years off. Missed the LLLL boom too.

•••
Not being able to be by my dad's side to stop him from falling and dying on the 14th one day after we last saw each other my birthday Aug 13.

We all are all sorry for your loss and thank you for putting things into true perspective, may your memories be loving and always bright

•••
only watching market auction not buying anything :(

•••
Not being able to be by my dad's side to stop him from falling and dying on the 14th one day after we last saw each other my birthday Aug 13.
Oh God. RIP

•••
I let fyvv.com expire, because Greece financial crisis.

•••
not picking the winning lottery numbers, not registering all the good chinese domains before every one else, not buying all the great domains that made all the good sales this year, eating too much pizza, ignoring the rest of the world outside of domaining. becoming domain junkie, help i need a Life

•••
I signed up to Namepros at October 2015. Too late. This is my biggest regret for 2015:)

•••
I sold LLL.com to cheap. I could have made a lot more money selling them right now.

•••
I sold 9 LLLL.com for $400 and now the cheapest 4L.com is $400 a piece:'(

•••
Having a knowledge of domains for a few years but only deciding to speculate about a month ago. Weird browsing here learning about all the ships that have sailed. And not just understanding the direction that people are taking now with LLLL.net etc.

•••
Seeing the domain you dropped being regged and offered back to you for sale. The domain may be your EX, but you don't want to see it in the wrong hands :D

•••
Sold CHIP LLLL.com very cheaply and did not invest in chip LLLL.net

•••
I just got 2 CHIPs .COMs. Should have acquired more in July prices were in range of $250-$400.

I didn't invested in numeric domains, that was the biggest regret.

•••
Ask me in January - there's still 30 days to screw things up even more... ;)

But for now - buying brandables when I could buy more liquid names.
Also - not selling LLLL.orgs when they were $50+ (but still hoping for a rebound)
And buying too many LLLL.co

•••
Arrrgh it gets Worse.... seem I also owned Biteme.co and phoneme.co - I've let both expire as well.

•••
•••
sold 5-6 6N contained three 8's without 0,4 for just $11 or something each in june or july

•••
Ask me in January - there's still 30 days to screw things up even more... ;)

But for now - buying brandables when I could buy more liquid names.
Also - not selling LLLL.orgs when they were $50+ (but still hoping for a rebound)
And buying too many LLLL.co
Maybe you will be lucky within few days with those LLLL.co's

•••
I could have registered robo(.)xyz for $1

•••
My regret is that I could rise my range to $100. Then I would have several thousands LLLL.coms ....

^This. I'm sure a lot of members can share it.
Had this idea in March to buy some LLLL.com. Set up a target price of $25 per and scored couple, but most were slipping by someone who pay few dollars more, $27, $32.
By overpaying few dollars then now they have won hundred of dollars. Lesson learned, if you believe this domain is valuable, don't be afraid to overpay for it. Value > price.

•••
•••
Maybe you will be lucky within few days with those LLLL.co's
Why, do you have some inside information? ;)

I have a lot of CP but also CVCV / VCVC with multiple potential end users - many had "offer view" at SEDO.
I mean if someone sees LLLL.com for $xx,xxx, .net for $x,xxx and most other extensions taken they could decide to go with .co for $xxx (my BIN is at $995 with a choice to make an offer)

•••
Was away from domaining for 2-3 years. Saw 200+ offer on a couple of chinese premiums in early May, which had Y in it. Thinking that it's not a premium (then - 2-3 years ago), accepted the offer. Should have waited for 3-4 months on those.

•••
•••
Not joining Namepros when I first learnt about it in 2008

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back