NameSilo

discuss Your biggest regret of 2015?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
As 2015 almost finished and I'm sure most of you have regrets...
My regret is not taking action in .xyz frenzy :(
What is yours? Let it out...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One LLLL.com escaped me, not checking emails for long periods of time

•••
Not buying bet.one someone else registered it while I was thinking it over because it was a premium domain by the registry.

•••
Not being able to be by my dad's side to stop him from falling and dying on the 14th one day after we last saw each other my birthday Aug 13.
Now that is something to be truly regretful about... I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

We have all made some good and bad decisions in regards to domain names.

If you dwell on the past you will never be able to clearly see the future...

Cheers,
Ken O'Brien

•••
I made the choice to not have any.

•••
Manhattan dot org was available to hand reg in my cart lying for 3 days. Didn't reg. Noticed it was taken up next week.

Wow! That's a major domain!

•••
•••
Deleting Califfornia.com. Just dumb.

•••
Selling DOmains like JCNK-com, XPTX-com, LXYG-com , NZZH-com and many more for $50-$60 :D

•••
Should have bought some 4L.coms when they were under $100. Would have been nice to join NP earlier.

- Leopard

•••
honestly my biggest regret is working to hard... i wanted to become a great domainer and make a lot of money...so i started to accomplish this, but i neglected the woman i cared about..she left .....now i dont want to be a domainer :( this is my regret for 2015..

lesson learned work hard but not to the point where its all you do. pay attention to the people you love.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back