Dynadot

various Your BIGGEST Flip till now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ro5hit

NameZeal.comTop Member
Impact
$9 to $ 400 that was my biggest flip. I haven't done well from then but that was amazing experience . You care to share your biggest flip. If possible with details.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Business risk pays off.Impressive!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
My biggest and fastest was ~$20 to $7500 in about 4 weeks. Sold a hand reg name to a mower company, and a day or two after we had agreed on price, i registered 2 similar names in the category to throw in with that one, to be a "nice guy". I was green, lol. Have many more fairly quick flips in the high $xxx - to lower $x,xxx range.

•••
My biggest and fastest was ~$20 to $7500 in about 4 weeks. Sold a hand reg name to a mower company, and a day or two after we had agreed on price, i registered 2 similar names in the category to throw in with that one, to be a "nice guy". I was green, lol. Have many more fairly quick flips in the high $xxx - to lower $x,xxx range.
Great Flip "Nice guy" :ahhh::P

•••
this thread is awesome...
i havent sold anything so far...
biggest sale for me is - 1$ to100$ in 3 weeks..

•••
A $230 purchase from Namejet in May 2014 sold for $25,000 in Nov the same year is my biggest "flip" so far.

•••
A $230 purchase from Namejet in May 2014 sold for $25,000 in Nov the same year is my biggest "flip" so far.
RiskJobs.com I guess

•••
Congratulations on your impressive flips everyone :)

$49 to $3,288 in one month and half is my best flip till now.
I'm currently working to close a few better flips.

•••
Last edited:
•••
My fastest flip, was $4 to $95 for about 10 days. Is not impressive, but is not to bad .....:rolleyes:

•••
$1.99 --> $42,000 in 40 days straight early this year.. details in the Reported Sales thread.. about 20-30% of that already reinvested in building a certain type of domain portfolio to cash out big once a specific niche market is ripe and then exiting the domain space on a comfortable financial pillow (due to whole portfolio sale, all planned until end of this year).

•••
Won in Godaddy auctions for 200, flipped it for 400 after 4 months, still regret losing the domain. I should have developed it.

•••
$1.99 --> $42,000 in 40 days straight early this year.. details in the Reported Sales thread.. about 20-30% of that already reinvested in building a certain type of domain portfolio to cash out big once a specific niche market is ripe and then exiting the domain space on a comfortable financial pillow (due to whole portfolio sale, all planned until end of this year).
Woah ! Great Flip

•••
My fastest flip, was $4 to $95 for about 10 days. Is not impressive, but is not to bad .....:rolleyes:
Yes its not bad , it feel Good when you flip

•••
I went maaad looking for it in the reported sales thread.:'(

•••
Love this thread. I haven't sold my first yet, but GravityEleven's sale has me extra motivated: 1.99-->40,000

•••

Which marketplace? or END user sale.?

•••
hand reg .com into $7500
Not a flipper so that's my best margin on a quick sale. Have had higher margins outta reg fee domains as 99.9% of my domains were all reg fee investments but the higher ones were more 1-3 year waits as generally I'm in no hurry to sell.

•••
$50 (Godaddy auction) to $2,200 (direct offer to my email) in one month, and it was .org
I have listed the Domain in many market places for $400 and make offer, but without any interest.
One day I have received a direct offer through my email for $2,800 which I accepted it, in the next day the potential buyer sent me that he is going to reduce his offer to $2,200 because he faced a problem with the fund, I accepted his new offer and completed the sale.

•••
Hope some more namepros members left with telling their biggest flips....Come On...we need motivation!!

•••
$1.99 to $3,000, a game of luck!

•••

Just amazing! Congrats!

I sold a 10-dollar new gTLD for 900 bucks after 24 hours. At least it's my quickest flip.

•••

Just wow awesome flip I have ever seen!

•••
I had a nice sale last week ! $0,99 to $1285 ... Not my best one !

•••
I had a nice sale last week ! $0,99 to $1285 ... Not my best one !

Then what the best flip so far? We want to know..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back