Domain Empire

discuss You know you spend too much time on namePros when....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
You know you spend too much time on namePros when....

Your domain purchases expenditures have raised by over 400% since joining :xf.eek:

Serially though... I've got to stop buying.... I had to specify a second domain for my miscellaneous domains, that takes me off track and something I originally promised not to do.

THIS DARN FORUM IS ADDICTIVE!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
HeHe, Nope, note quite, sorry

The other one asked how much time do you spend on namepros?

this one says

You know you spend too much time on namePros when....

Emphasis on..... YOU KNOW

Last edited:
•••
•••
... you have run out of posts to read. :xf.confused::cyclops::nailbiting::bored:

•••
When you are always the first to claim free domain name.

•••
...your so bored you go to the appraisal section for a good laugh

•••
...your so bored you go to the appraisal section for a good laugh

I don't know about that but because of namepros I learnt about dnjournal s weekly domain sales list which I quite like reading which we get Thursday morning

Most weeks I think is it Thursday yet lol

•••
I don't know about that but because of namepros I learnt about dnjournal s weekly domain sales list which I quite like reading which we get Thursday morning

Most weeks I think is it Thursday yet lol

i meant after going through all the new posts on the forum and you have run out of things to read you go to the appraisal section for a good laugh

•••
i meant after going through all the new posts on the forum and you have run out of things to read you go to the appraisal section for a good laugh

I know lol

Been there once a while back before I realised the only appraisal a domain investor needs is asking themselves how much they want to sell it for and not seeing it for less - domain appraised lol

•••
Reason to ask for an appraisal:

1. You have no idea what your doing :bucktooth:

2. You need someone to stroke your ego :xf.cool:

3. Self promoting your name before you put it up for sale in the auction section :whistle:

4. A glutton for punishment :punch:

5. Prove your spouse/friend wrong when they tell you your name sucks :xf.cry:

6. Hopefully get some reinsurance after you over payed for a name on auction :bag:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back