IT.COM

You know you have got too many names when..

NameSilo
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
You look up a name in a whois service, and you find that you already own it. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i might be. Frank and I are both the same age. Our bank accounts are different though
Its not the size that matters, its what you do with it that counts.... so I've been led to believe anyway.

•••
You all are cracking me up! I relate to all of these comments! :xf.grin:

•••
You have too many names;

... when you see a name on the expired list and think, "oh that would be a great name" and then realize its your name and you forgot you even owned it. :ROFL:

•••
when you run out of paper and ink, printing your domain list

•••
You submit an offer for a domain from parking and a minutes later you get an email alert that someone has submitted an offer on your domain....

.... And you reply with a counter offer

•••
When you are unable to renew many of your domains

•••
•••
You start ending your sentences with '.com' instead of a period.

Pretty sure I've done that on more than one occasion.com

•••
You cannot input your newly acquired domain name into your domain manager because it's already there. Then you realize you just purchased a domain that you sold only a month ago but you paid twice the price that you sold it for :xf.frown:

•••
When you have to sell most of your portfolio to cover renewal fees of the rest of your portfolio :hurting:

•••
When it's taken you 14 years to properly put your domains into categories because you didn't do it from the beginning and looking at a massive list of domains just makes your head explode or say I'll do that next week. Starting from the beginning of your domaining career with domain, expiration, registrar, category etc... the best way to go.

You look up a name in a whois service, and you find that you already own it. :)

Has happened numerous times. :ROFL:

•••
You know you have got too many names when.....
- Go Daddy send you renewal notices for ton of stranger domains and you think " Who the hell register them? "
- You got spamming emails to notice that they wanna sell you a similar domains you own.
- You realize that your Credit card/ Paypal account just has a little funds.
- You got an offer and think " Well, i don't own it. " then check your portfolio.
- You see your dropped list and think " Haha, how can i register so many shits like them? "
- You got an notice on Namepros with the title " Hello, i'm newbie, i'm form.... " and you laugh " Haha, a long road toward, dude".
And when you got daily offers in a sunny tropical island while your friends working in office day by day. :)

Last edited:
•••
when you own the dotcom and receive daily spam to buy crappy .net (etc.) with dashes and s'es (at the end of the name)

•••
When you forget where you registered the domain name & you forget you own the name. :wideyed:

•••
when you make an offer for a domain , then you receive the email offer to find out it's yours.

•••
When you register your postcode and your car number as .coms in case somebody else beats you to it.

•••
when you do not care about domain news anymore

•••
When you get a spam email for a variation of a domain you own and think...hmm that's actually nice name if it didn't have 3 hyphens... then you realize. WAIT A SECOND, I own the unhyphenated version of this domain...Oh, that is why they sent me their spam mail with a variation of my domain... now...let me go check this domain again... then you see WTF, why do I have this gem priced so low... and then you go and double the price on ur listing cos u feel back in love with the domain AGAIN... :xf.grin:.

Kinda like the ex GF you hadn't seen in a long time... bump into her again and you're like woaaah! why did we ever break up she is looking so fine... then you hook up again and it's sunshine and roses and then a week later u realize...aaah hell...this sucks...I want out again. :)

Last edited:
•••
When you get a spam email for a variation of a domain you own and think...hmm that's actually nice name if it didn't have 3 hyphens... then you realize. WAIT A SECOND, I own the unhyphenated version of this domain...Oh, that is why they sent me their spam mail with a variation of my domain... now...let me go check this domain again... then you see WTF, why do I have this gem priced so low... and then you go and double the price on ur listing cos u feel back in love with the domain AGAIN... :xf.grin:.

Kinda like the ex GF you hadn't seen in a long time... bump into her again and you're like woaaah! why did we ever break up she is looking so fine... then you hook up again and it's sunshine and roses and then a week later u realize...aaah hell...this sucks...I want out again. :)

Lol as Bart Simpson would say "don't have a COW man!" (Inside joke)

:whistle::xf.grin::xf.wink::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Lol as Bart Simpson would say "don't have a COW man!" (Inside joke)

:whistle::xf.grin::xf.wink::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Bwhahaha those damn Cows, seem to be everywhere!!!... they just wont leave me alone... :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Here's one.

You have too many domains that you are drooling knowing that XRP (Ripples) will go to $1 (right now @$.243 and climbing!) to cover renewals! :nailbiting::woot::xf.grin:

•••
•••
You know you have got too many names when..

you need to take a week off to update your BIN prices (n)

•••
when you ruined yourself buying domains without selling any of them. But everyday, you still take hours to find AMAZING domains you CANNOT let go. You are even convicted you have to buy it in the next 10 minutes otherwise it will be gone FOREVER!!!! ... Not so sure if domains trading and A.D.D. could mix well...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back