IT.COM

Owning too many domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
Sorry I've been away. I ended up with too much going on in my life, and I had to do some refocusing, and regain control. I've disposed of over 1,000 .coms by various means - some of them as a result of actions by my old registrar. I switched to Name Silo some time ago, and I am pleased with their service. I feel that my names are more secure with them.

I'm easing myself back into the name selling world at the moment, and maybe I will look at some new acquisitions in a few months. For tax reasons, I want to dispose of names for Bitcoin, and I hope this won't be too restrictive. I may try to find an escrow service that will accept payment in fiat, but pay me in Bitcoin, but I suspect that their charges may be too high because of the volatility in Bitcoin.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome back it is easy to have too much to manage need the balance of enough to bring in the customer and what you can sell.

•••
Thanks,

Well looking at some of the recent sales prices, it looks as if I let a lot of money slip through my fingers.

•••
I may try to find an escrow service that will accept payment in fiat, but pay me in Bitcoin, but I suspect that their charges may be too high because of the volatility in Bitcoin.

Why should volatility matter to them? They will use the current exchange rate and charge their commission. No risk to them.

•••
I may try to find an escrow service that will accept payment in fiat, but pay me in Bitcoin
Namesilo, Dan, Epik, they dont' don't charge extra for paying you in bitcoin.

•••
Namesilo don't charge extra for paying you in bitcoin.

I like and use Name Silo,and I used to receive payment in Bitcoin,but they seem to have removed that as an option now. It is a while since I sold a name through them,and the apparent removal of Bitcoin was a disincentive for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back