IT.COM

You know you have got too many names when..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
You look up a name in a whois service, and you find that you already own it. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
... even one is too many , when u have no sale

•••
You guys aren't that far ahead of me .. lol .. but maybe you could be my uncle if we counted in "years domaining"!

Ummm .. now I'm thinking maybe Uncle Frank needs to fly his nephew out to the Cayman's for a visit soon!

•••
When you see that a name needs to be renewed and you think thought still wanted it and hadn't even parked it. Then justify your negligent action to yourself like your aging some wine.

•••
People troll you on whoisology and domain tools.
And know exactly how many domains you have and how long you've had them and what domains you have. "Just because"

Like this :glasses::snaphappy::woot::wideyed::jawdrop::bored::hungry:

And my reaction is

(n):nailbiting::banghead::wtf::shifty::wtf::meh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::xf.wink::xf.grin:(y):headphone::yawn:

Last edited:
•••
When you get as excited to renew a name in your portfolio that you forgot about as if you found it on the expired list.

•••
when you make an offer for a domain , then you receive the email offer to find out it's yours.
and you realized you send your self a low ball offer)) and you post it on the forum that your tired of low ballers))

•••
Guy tries to sell me an aged business, but the domain name seems fishy. Yep, his "14 year old business" domain was in my Bodis account just last year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back